Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

The OH Leuven Thread

9 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

From a semi selfish point of view, would love an English OHL Twitter account, as the club will have picked up a fair few English followers since being bought by King Power.

Both Facebook and Twitter have translate buttons i think?

Results and standings after the 3th round

1. Lommel       20 pts

2. Roeselare   19 pts

3. OH Leuven  19pts

4. Tubize         17 pts

We play Roeselare at home on Sunday.

Edited by Bonanza
  • Like 2

On 05/04/2019 at 10:18, spacemunky said:

Poor little cabbage. Really hasn't gone his way since his "debut" at Euros.

Wish him the best in his recovery and hope to see him playing again soon.

Definitely but perhaps he will join your notts county next season at this rate. Hope things turn around for this guy.

• Like 1

On 07/04/2019 at 22:02, Bonanza said:

Results and standings after the 3th round

1. Lommel       20 pts

2. Roeselare   19 pts

3. OH Leuven  19pts

4. Tubize         17 pts

We play Roeselare at home on Sunday.

If, and I guess it is a big if, you win that match does that mean Tubize would need to win 2 of their last 3 games to overhaul you?

2 hours ago, Lizhang said:

Our U21 team is still battling for the league, even after they lost a few key players that were sent out on loan in January.

image.png.12cafc73160406fc9001ae07361e9134.png

Are the u21's in the equivalent of division 2 like the senior team? 

And they look to be majorly clear of 3rd, do they play good football or is it the standard of the league?

2 hours ago, reynard said:

If, and I guess it is a big if, you win that match does that mean Tubize would need to win 2 of their last 3 games to overhaul you?

Yes, that's correct.

If 2 team would end up with the same amount of points, the standings of the regular season will decide the outcome. For example, we and Roeselare both have 19 points, but because Roeselare ended in 5th and we ended in 7th, they are above us.

4 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Are the u21's in the equivalent of division 2 like the senior team? 

And they look to be majorly clear of 3rd, do they play good football or is it the standard of the league?

This is indeed the second division league (which they have won 2 or 3 times in the last 5 seasons in 2nd div. I think this would be (if they make it) 3 out of 5.

But, they are also the only 2nd division U21 squad that is playing "play-off 1" vs the best 1st division U21 teams. I think i've mentioned this before, we're one of the top 8-12 youth teams in the country. That's why it would be dramatic should we relegate, because we would drop to amateur level, and would need to close down our elite youth teams. It is also one of the main reasons why we should go up ASAP, because the longer we stay in 2nd div, the more of our homegrown players move to bigger teams.

• Thanks 1

This winning and staying up is easy right? :D Just checked and 2-0 at HT is not to be sniffed at. Fingers crossed they keep their heads. 

Cant find a stream anywhere though - if anyone knows of one please PM me.

Edit:- If the score remains the same that means they are safe? 

Edited by Suzie the Fox
  • Like 1