Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Adrien Silva

Does your club feel a bit of resentment to Leicester for looking at the clubs main players like we do towards chelsea? 

Last year most of Sporting supporters felt that resentment, because Leicester was trying to get both Slimani and Silva.

It was the best goal scorer and the skipper, also the best in his position in Portugal.
And Sporting didn't have anyone to replace them - at least that supporters knew.
So I guess it's easy to understand a bit of resentment.

Still I'm Leicester City supporter too.
:)

This year Sporting bought Bruno Fernandes, a 22yo midfielder that can play has midfielder or more forward, helping the stricker.
He's more creative but not as 'high pace' and don't make pressing like Silva.
They can play both - Silva midfielder, Fernandes forward midfielder and Carvalho or Battaglia has defensive midfielder. Or Fernandes can play in Silva position.

Sporting supporters think Fernandes can bem a good replacement to Silva if he leaves.
They aren't so worried as last year.

3 minutes ago, Robin JD Popley said:

Daily Record's live transfer feed are suggesting a deal is close.

Their information is Silva was excused from national training to complete a deal. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Imagine keeping Mahrez and signing Silva... I'd stick Iborra just behind him and go out and pillage.

You need weeks to negotiate with Sporting's President not hours. We could sell DD on the basis that a deal is done for Silva only for them to change their minds again at the last minute. 

Not true.

He's hard to negotiate but that's because he always defends whats best for Sporting CP.
Don't believe in lies made up by portuguese press, always eager to criticize Sporting President.

He's true to his word.

A negotiation is a negotiation.
Who buys want cheap, who sells want more.
Sporting have prices for their players.
Who accepts it's ok, who wants cheap will have a hard time.

And if anybody tries to negotiate with players behind Sporting's back... Or if the player make pressure to leave Sporting - goes to press asking for a transfer..
Well.. that player will be marked as a 'release clause' transfer, if some Club really want him.

Last year Silva requested a transfer to Leicester City in a couple of interviews to portuguese press.
That made himself marked as a 'release clause' transfer.
Also Sporting already had sold João Mário, another midfielder, for 40M - Sporting didn't need the money so didn't lower the price.

This year Silva is being quiet, he didnt requested a transfer in interviews, so maybe there's a chance he leaves for a lower price.

Sorry for Sporting President is a good negotiator for Sporting.
Leicester City owners shoud get one like him to work in transfers.

21 minutes ago, Robin JD Popley said:

Their information is Silva was excused from national training to complete a deal. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

E left the hotel and went to the trainning ground

1 minute ago, SCP1906 said:

Sorry for Sporting President is a good negotiator for Sporting.
Leicester City owners shoud get one like him to work in transfers.

Don't be ridiculous, we have Rudders?

He was excused because his rib injury.

He can be making a deal with Leicester City, but he's injured so he couldn't train/play for Portugal national team.
But that information he's excused to complete the deal is not true.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Just now, pmcla26 said:

Well who am I gonna believe, one biased fan or the whole internet? I'm not saying you're definitely wrong, because I might be, but seems unlikely that you are right when everywhere you go if you search his name in is basically saying he has left the training ground now

I'm not biased. Wish all the luck to Adrien, whether he stays or leaves for Leicester or anyother club.

2 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Well who am I gonna believe, one biased fan or the whole internet? I'm not saying you're definitely wrong, because I might be, but seems unlikely that you are right when everywhere you go if you search his name in is basically saying he has left the training ground now

I believe you,  because your profile picture is the best on all Foxes Talk :thumbup:

Archived