Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Adrien Silva

3 minutes ago, Bagworthblue said:

Lol. Please dont get me going on this. There are no tangible benefits to leaving. Leaving is commercial suicide as well as just causing lots of headaches we really didnt have to face. Right. Enough its TDD. Its about the only day I post these days ?

No comment lol

like you say today is TDD (thankfully not STD) so let's wait for incoming news. :whistle:

Just now, Beechey said:

If we let Mahrez go along with Musa we will only have 2 wingers, that can't happen, surely.

Musa leaving Leicester too?

In Sporting CP supporters forum they were saying they would accept '20M€ + Musa' or '25M+ Musa on a one year loan with paid wages and option to buy' for Adrien Silva.

Just now, SCP1906 said:

Musa leaving Leicester too?

In Sporting CP supporters forum they were saying they would accept '20M€ + Musa' or '25M+ Musa on a one year loan with paid wages and option to buy' for Adrien Silva.

Yeah, apparently to Hull on loan. I've not seen any links with Sporting though. I think I'd take that deal if Mahrez stayed, or if we lined up a replacement. Can't go into the season proper with only 2 wingers though,

6 minutes ago, Beechey said:

Yeah, apparently to Hull on loan. I've not seen any links with Sporting though. I think I'd take that deal if Mahrez stayed, or if we lined up a replacement. Can't go into the season proper with only 2 wingers though,

That was only Sporting supporters knowing that Musa could leave/be on loan then. 

And they were putting their price on Silva, including Musa.

Sporting has two very good wingers, but don't have a good replacement for them. Also I don't know if Sporting manager could be interested in Musa.

2 minutes ago, SCP1906 said:

That was only Sporting supporters knowing that Musa could leave/be on loan then. 

Sporting has two very good wingers, but don't have a good replacement for them. Also I don't know if Sporting manager could be interested in Musa.

Are there any genuine rumours your end on this? I think it's already getting late in the day for nothing to have been "leaked".

11 minutes ago, SCP1906 said:

Yup, Trump's America isn't a good comparison to anyone.

Leicester already needs to improve his squad. If Drinky and Mahrez leaves and there's no one to replace them... will be difficult to get to top 15, and probably the fight will be to not get down.

I am too indifferent to trace back and figure out why we are discussing exchange rates, but if y'all are worried about inflation post-Brexit, Bitcoin hit $4700+ today, it is better than gold as an investment, and is proving an outstanding place to protect your money from the inflationary pressures of your fit currency. I urge the good people of this forum to each buy one, they are about to go to the moon when the 70 some odd hedge funds and institutional investors are ready to go balls deep in cryptos. A coin goes to 16 decimal places, you can buy a fraction and a btc atm and watch your money double each year.

17 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Are there any genuine rumours your end on this? I think it's already getting late in the day for nothing to have been "leaked".

These rumours about Leicester asking for Silva, yes.

But this last couple of hours there are rumors of Valencia after Silva too. Don't know if genuine.

About Leicester I think is genuine but don't know if Sporting has accepted to transfer nor if its almost done. 

About Valencia don't know if is true. 

A lot of misinformation today.

Sporting have a lot of supporters, the supporters forum have far more people participating then foxes talk, so in a day like this there's hundreds of posts. 

There's 2 or 3 people participating that really knows what's happening, but sometimes they can't tell, and it get's dificult to separate the genuine rumors from them to those [false] rumours spread by others.

20 minutes ago, SCP1906 said:

Not if he saw his ball crossing skills vs Sheffield Utd ?

48 minutes ago, Bagworthblue said:

Lol. Please dont get me going on this. There are no tangible benefits to leaving. Leaving is commercial suicide as well as just causing lots of headaches we really didnt have to face. Right. Enough its TDD. Its about the only day I post these days ?

Of course that is just your opinion and not fact.

1 hour ago, Beechey said:

Not shifted compared to the £ in a couple of months, stayed at roughly $1.30 ($1.288 right now). So no, not rubbish.

The bigger picture is shown here. Everytime Brexit news hit the £ dropped - look at June 2016

image.png.efb3985cb56b0ab197adc38c2d522bd6.png

32 minutes ago, Ian S said:

Of course that is just your opinion and not fact.

Sorry. Yes. Didnt want to come across as high and mighty. It is however opinion based on an initial open mind, lots of research  (I mean it took over my life for months) and much challenging of both sides. For me, after, dedicating my rather sad existence for so long became a no brainer when I delved very very deeply. But of course just my opinion. Please now back to the footy ?

Just now, Fox 4 Life said:

Mr seen it all before. Same shit different window!

I think we have only had one bad window in the last 5 especially when you comapare our business with other clubs of similar stature such as Southampton, West Ham and Palace.

Summer 15

notable Ins

Fuchs

Okazaki

Kante

Huth

Notable Outs

Nugent

Wood

January 16

notable Ins

gray

Ammartey

Summer 16 (Terrible window)

notable Ins

Slimani

Mendy

Musa

Kaputska

Hernandez

Ziegler

Notable Outs

Kante (Due to releasse clause)

Krameric

January 17

notable Ins

Ndidi

Notable Outs

Schlupp

Summer 17

notable Ins

Maguire

Ineacho

Iborra

Notable Outs

Tom Lawrence

5 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

I think we have only had one bad window in the last 5 especially when you comapare our business with other clubs of similar stature such as Southampton, West Ham and Palace.

Summer 15

notable Ins

Fuchs

Okazaki

Kante

Huth

Notable Outs

Nugent

Wood

January 16

notable Ins

gray