Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Adrien Silva

1 minute ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

The majority of people in this country voted for Brexit so we (as a nation) have to suck it up

Lol. Thats not actually true. Of those that voted, the majority voted Brexit... anyway as a Serious Pro remainer, still bemused as to why we are committing economic suicide I wont be naughty and go all political on TDD ?. 

4 minutes ago, Gerard said:

What about when it was $1.55 pre Brexit vote or was that just coincidence? :rolleyes:

Was $1.48 the night before the vote when polls came out predicting a remain win, average rate for 2016 before the vote was $1.45ish, is $1.30 at the minute. You can be as selective as you like, though.

2 minutes ago, Beechey said:

Well it's 15 cents below where it was in early 2016, but hasn't shifted from $1.30ish in months.

To be fair, America is almost as stuffed as us lol

Anyway, this thread isn't a place for economics- it's a place for panic, aggression and hysteria!

SIGN SOME F**KING PLAYERS RUDKIN, YOU GIMP! WE'RE GOING DOWN IF WE DON'T!

Just now, Ted Maul said:

Anyway, this thread isn't a place for economics- it's a place for panic, aggression and hysteria!

Agreed, trying to keep my mind busy while f5'ing the hell out of every website covering the deadline day.

3 minutes ago, Gerard said:

What about when it was $1.55 pre Brexit vote or was that just coincidence? :rolleyes:

Certainty was. I was so close to finalising a couple of big contracts. Ended up having to inintroduce FEx mechanisms delaying signatures by 2 months. Added £Ms to the deals??

3 minutes ago, Bagworthblue said:

Lol. Thats not actually true. Of those that voted, the majority voted Brexit... anyway as a Serious Pro remainer, still bemused as to why we are committing economic suicide I wont be naughty and go all political on TDD ?. 

Jeez Baggers lol 

the point still stands the majority of people in the country who could be arsed   To vote voted out (not a personal opinion) so we as a nation have to suck it up

there would be positives and negatives if the vote had gone either way to be fair

6 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

Yup, Trump's America isn't a good comparison to anyone.

Leicester already needs to improve his squad. If Drinky and Mahrez leaves and there's no one to replace them... will be difficult to get to top 15, and probably the fight will be to not get down.

Just now, SCP1906 said:

Yup, Trump's American isn't a good comparison to anyone.

Leicester already needs to improve his squad. If Drinky and Mahrez leaves and there's no one to replace them... will be difficult to get to top 15, and probably the fight will be to not get down.

If we let Mahrez go along with Musa we will only have 2 wingers, that can't happen, surely.

1 minute ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Jeez Baggers lol 

the point still stands the majority of people in the country who could be arsed   To vote voted out (not a personal opinion) so we as a nation have to suck it up

there would be positives and negatives if the vote had gone either way to be fair

Lol. Please dont get me going on this. There are no tangible benefits to leaving. Leaving is commercial suicide as well as just causing lots of headaches we really didnt have to face. Right. Enough its TDD. Its about the only day I post these days ?

Archived