Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Adrien Silva

2 minutes ago, mod hero said:

Is there any news your end that he might be leaving?

The newspapers here quote your newspapers (which quote ours). So, nobody knows. But honestly, unless you make an offer around 30M I am not seeing my president let him go.

Please, do not read Correio da manhã. That's the shittiest thing around

8 minutes ago, El Che said:

Hey guys, how are you?

So, you want Adrien again??? You know the drill, 30M and the european champion is yours.

lol we expect everyone to pay a fortune for our players but we won't spend big ourselves. 

we'll lowball you, make an offer for £25m and then complain while other teams do the same to us. 

eventually we will sell our best players under value, continue to refuse to pay asking price for other players and loan a nobody from an unheard of team in an unheard of land for nothing. 

we're shit at this sort of stuff. 

2 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

lol we expect everyone to pay a fortune for our players but we won't spend big ourselves. 

we'll lowball you, make an offer for £25m and then complain while other teams do the same to us. 

eventually we will sell our best players under value, continue to refuse to pay asking price for other players and loan a nobody from an unheard of team in an unheard of land for nothing. 

we're shit at this sort of stuff. 

I feel your pain, been there for years. Remember that my club sold Ronaldo for 15M (Man U.), Quaresm around 10M (Barcelona) and even Figo for a bargain. Those are just a few examples. We made 10 european champions and if you sum up everything we made with them you would laugh about it.

Just now, El Che said:

I feel your pain, been there for years. Remember that my club sold Ronaldo for 15M (Man U.), Quaresm around 10M (Barcelona) and even Figo for a bargain. Those are just a few examples. We made 10 european champions and if you sum up everything we made with them you would laugh about it.

Hi El Che

Don't suppose you would mind giving us a bit of info on Adrien Silva? I know you or other Sporting fans probably did it last summer but my memory is shot to bits. What are his strengths, what are his weaknesses? how did he play last season?

Cheers man

On 26/08/2017 at 13:25, Gerard said:

He would come here in a heartbeat.

We may not be his first choice but if he has only two options of either joining us or staying at Sporting he'll come here. He earns relative peanuts at Sporting and is tied into a long contract so the chance to move for a huge increase in salary has to be appealing especially at his age.

It's not peanuts. 

He earns the highest wage in Sporting, making him one of most high paid players in Portugal. And got 3/3.5M  a year and half ago when he renewed contract [until 2020] for 10% of his transfer rights that the Silva himself owned and as a signing bonus.

Still Leicester City probably can double the amount he earns here.

And signing a new contract with a premier league team means more 3-4 Million as signing bonus for him. 

1 hour ago, Tuna said:

This is a fake account, made only to release fake news related to transfers. Made by Sporting supporters to make joke of 'journalists'.

There are at least two Sporting CP supporters that are allways making this fake accounts and they're on a bet who's getting more front newspaper pages with the fake tranfers news. Some of the fake transfers news they create even get to tv, and they reported has being true in tv shows about football.

This really is to make joke of portuguese media/journalists, not to get Sporting CP players sold.

If it was to try sell Adrien, they would say Adrien deal was 25-30M €.

Most of portuguese press is sh*t, all of portuguese sports press is really sh*t.

Because:

1- Most of press is cleary 'lampiões' [benfica supporters] - press always criticize Sporting CP and FC Porto, and all that benfica makes/says is better, and benfica players is the best for 'sports jornalists', despite half of Portugal national team [euro champions] are from Sporting CP, and vbenfica only have 1 or 2 players in national team.

To understand this you should know that 90-95% of football fans in Portugal supports one of the '3 big' Clubs - Sporting CP, FC Porto, Benfica, and 60-65% of those are benfica cvnts, 

2- They get 'news' from transfers from twitter and other social networks without checking the sources. And then it goes to newspaper or even tv has being true. 

So some Sporting CP supporters make fun of them, creating fake transfers deals.

Just now, El Che said:

AHAHAHAHAHA, we have Bas Dost...

Nonetheless, we still love Super Sli and hope all the best to him.

Can you tell us about silva from your own viewing please? What's he good at and what's not so good?

1 minute ago, The whole world smiles said:

Hi El Che

Don't suppose you would mind giving us a bit of info on Adrien Silva? I know you or other Sporting fans probably did it last summer but my memory is shot to bits. What are his strengths, what are his weaknesses? how did he play last season?

Cheers man

He has great focus and determination and good technical skills for a number 8 (not a super star in that department though). 

He is strong, superb reading the game and following the tactic his coach gives him. He is a leader.

He never hides from the game, he will always fight.

He's not very good with his head and he should train his shots (his aim...)

4 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Can you tell us about silva from your own viewing please? What's he good at and what's not so good?

Just did.

Bottom line, if you get him it would be a fantastic signing. Hope he stays... however, in modern football, money talks.

7 minutes ago, El Che said:

He has great focus and determination and good technical skills for a number 8 (not a super star in that department though). 

He is strong, superb reading the game and following the tactic his coach gives him. He is a leader.

Cheers fella, would you say he is an upgrade on Danny Drinkwater?

11 minutes ago, El Che said:

He sounds shit lol

Just kidding.

Is he a ball winner? Is he creative? Does he get attacks going? What's his range of passing like?

Archived