Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Adrien Silva

4 minutes ago, Koke said:

What's the fee for Silva gonna be?

Probably 23-25M€+ 5 or 6M€ in bonus. Don't know how much that is in pounds right now.

This should be enough to take Silva from Sporting. 

23-25M + 5-6M in bonus [2-3M if he get a dozen games as a starter, more 2-3M if Leicester City finishes in top 10, or something like that].

If you look to others transfers in this transfer market, that's not expensive considering he's Sporting CP skipper and a starter in Portugal euro 2016 winners.

1 minute ago, SCP1906 said:

Probably 23-25M€+ 5 or 6M€ in bonus. Don't know how much that is in pounds right now.

23-25M + 5-6M in bonus [2-3M if he get a dozen games as a starter, more 2-3M if Leicester City finishes in top 10, or something like that].

If you look to others transfers in this transfer market, that's not expensive considering he's Sporting CP skipper and a starter in Portugal euro 2016 winners.

Being Leicester it'll be around £35M.  And he'll come with an injury or get injured straight away a la Iheanacho, Iborra, Slimani and Mendy....what a depressing list of injuries

3 minutes ago, SCP1906 said:

Do you know why his Tottenham move never happened?

8 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Being Leicester it'll be around £35M.  And he'll come with an injury or get injured straight away a la Iheanacho, Iborra, Slimani and Mendy....what a depressing list of injuries

:D

I went to XE to check  how is pound - euro right now. If Leicester wants him £30M should do it right away.

But... wait for it.............................................................................. Silva his still recovering from an injury.

He won't play for Portugal national team today because of that. Portugal will play tonight, Silva was called to Portugal national team but he isn't fully recovered.

It's a rib fracture, not legs/ankles, and I think he's almost recovered.

53 minutes ago, El Che said:

He has great focus and determination and good technical skills for a number 8 (not a super star in that department though). 

He is strong, superb reading the game and following the tactic his coach gives him. He is a leader.

He never hides from the game, he will always fight.

He's not very good with his head and he should train his shots (his aim...)

He'll fit right in with our midfield lol 

Actually that's extremely harsh on Ndidi.

Just now, SCP1906 said:

:D

I went to XE to check  how is pound - euro right now. If Leicester wants him £30M should do it right away.

But... wait for it.............................................................................. Silva his still recovering from an injury.

He won't play for Portugal national team today because of that. Portugal will play tonight, Silva was called to Portugal national team but he isn't fully recovered.

The injury is on his ribs, nothing serious

Guest BlueBrett
3 minutes ago, Typhoeus said:

That article is from 2016

:D did you sign up to the forum especially to make a point that has been made 4 times already? 

Welcome, you'll fit right in.

Just now, Dan LCFC said:

He'll fit right in with our midfield lol 

Actually that's extremely harsh on Ndidi.

Doubt Ndidi will be on the field if we sign him!

I see Iborra as the holding midfielder with Silva as a number 8, two wingers either side and Nacho and Vardy up front!

4 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

They want £22mil? Fully expect us to throw £17mil their way and he signs for Swansea

Swansea 'news' about Silva were and are fake, made up by Sporting supports to make joke of Portuguese media/journalist.

I talked about that in one of my previous posts.

12 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Do you know why his Tottenham move never happened?

Tottenham only asked about Silva price, I think.

It was 'expensive', don't know if SIlva would be a starter in Spurs and not being an starter I think it would be expensive for them. I guess.

Spuds bought Eric Dier to Sporting very cheap - 5 or 6 Million €

Before this President/board, Sporting had a very bad President that made stupid contracts and almost made Sporting went to Backruptcy. Then Eric Dier, Rojo [to Man Utd] and some other playeres were sold, must of them on a cheap transfer.

Now Sporting CP is recovered, and don't sell cheap. 

7 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

Straight swap with slimani?

Sporting President wouldn't accept that. 

For Silva Leicester would need to pay 10M€ + Slimani. 

Sporting CP is a hard negotiator... 

:)

1 hour ago, El Che said:

Divided. I like him. A lot really. But... if someone pays well enough, I would let him go. We'll make more from where he came ;)

Does your club feel a bit of resentment to Leicester for looking at the clubs main players like we do towards chelsea? 

1 minute ago, Blue ROI said:

Does your club feel a bit of resentment to Leicester for looking at the clubs main players like we do towards chelsea? 

Think he answered that above mate, not matter who goes they have someone to replace them... which is where us and them differ. 

Archived