Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Iheanacho

15 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

Really! Without the likes of Moksky these transfer threads just devolve into complete drivel 

this ones a perfect example.

should stop banning or driving out those 'ITK'

16 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

What did @Moksky do?  

16 hours ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

probably banned for having a sense of humour or something like that

Think he had an exchange of words but he is still waiting to hear back from the mods I believe.

Hopefully it gets sorted out, a lot of his info was spot on.

3 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Think he had an exchange with words but he is still waiting to hear back from the mods I believe.

Hopefully it gets sorted out, a lot of his info was spot on.

Come on mods, there's so much crap on these threads, don't alienate the itks or alleged itks. Their posts give us a little bit of hope amongst the 90% drivel we normally read.

Just now, HighPeakFox said:

People get banned, I imagine, when it gets personal or insulting. 

Sadly, some on here cannot resist. No idea if that was the case here. 

I'm sure that's true in many instance's, but I can't remember Moksky being particularly controversial, just stating the facts according to his sources. I just think it's a shame if itks are put off posting on ft because of the negative comments they often receive.

16 minutes ago, CyprusFox said:

I'm sure that's true in many instance's, but I can't remember Moksky being particularly controversial, just stating the facts according to his sources. I just think it's a shame if itks are put off posting on ft because of the negative comments they often receive.

ITK's only flounce of when their info dries up and people rightly call them out on it. I've been on here a long time and seen many come and go and they all follow the exact same path.

Some quality information

Attempt to look even more ITK by taking punts or being vague and repeating information seen elsewhere.

Quality information dries up

People start to question why so much is wrong

ITK throws a wobbly and pretends to leave

Rinse and repeat

25 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

People get banned, I imagine, when it gets personal or insulting. 

Sadly, some on here cannot resist. No idea if that was the case here. 

Totally agree and then you also get some in the background with giant wooden spoons stirring things up like THAT kid at school holding his hand up constantly running to teacher.

I suppose that will always happen as it's a forum on the Internet.

Back to serious KI issues , the ketchup message on my bacon butty yesterday said 11.00 today , Heinz is a reliable sauce :)

13 minutes ago, Babylon said:

ITK's only flounce of when their info dries up and people rightly call them out on it.

You're right, this is often the case. But without the itks, FT would be a pretty boring forum, bearing in mind that an awful lot of what is posted is utter bollox. Whether or not you take their info on board is down to the individual, but I for one welcome their input on this forum.

Come back Moksky, I'm sure all is forgiven.

Just now, CyprusFox said:

You're right, this is often the case. But without the itks, FT would be a pretty boring forum, bearing in mind that an awful lot of what is posted is utter bollox. Whether or not you take their info on board is down to the individual, but I for one welcome their input on this forum.

If they are making stuff up, then I think it gets filed under bollox also. It doesn't bother me, I think it's very easy to spot people with good info and those doing an indykalia impression so I just ignore it. I do get irked when I think people are taking the p*** out of others on here though with constant blagging. Some people are far more trusting an take it at face value.

3 minutes ago, CyprusFox said:

Come back Moksky, I'm sure all is forgiven.

I'm in the same camp as Babs here Cyprus, and I am not naming names or saying some info is not accurate. Sadly the ego aspect and attention seeking element can make SOME of them very precious.

The most infuriating for me is the popping up saying I know something you don't and then you get the desperados pleading with them all but offering to give them a BJ.

I say feck off if you're not going to share I'm not interested in massaging your ego and let's face it a deal is not a deal until it's officially signed and announced.

Solid news is always interesting but this particular transfer saga highlights how little HARD FACTS people really know.

4 minutes ago, Babylon said:

If they are making stuff up, then I think it gets filed under bollox also. It doesn't bother me, I think it's very easy to spot people with good info and those doing an indykalia impression so I just ignore it. I do get irked when I think people are taking the p*** out of others on here though with constant blagging. Some people are far more trusting an take it at face value.

Unfortunately it doesn't get filed under bollox though, but a lot of people welcome their input rightly or wrongly. I also get irked when "itks" are obviously taking the p**s, but this is what forums are all about. You believe what you you want to and ignore or laugh at the rest of it.

7 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

I'm in the same camp as Babs here Cyprus, and I am not naming names or saying some info is not accurate. Sadly the ego aspect and attention seeking element can make SOME of them very precious.

The most infuriating for me is the popping up saying I know something you don't and then you get the desperados pleading with them all but offering to give them a BJ.

I say feck off if you're not going to share I'm not interested in massaging your ego and let's face it a deal is not a deal until it's officially signed and announced.

Solid news is always interesting but this particular transfer saga highlights how little HARD FACTS people really know.

You're right, there are some big egos on here and an awful lot of "itks" that are anything but "itk". As I said to Babs, you either believe it or you don't, but it still makes for more interesting reading on here than a lot of the crap. However, I'm with you, solid news is interesting, but how much of what we read is actually solid news. I for one don't get too excited until a potential signing is pictured on the official website wearing the latest shirt.

2 minutes ago, CyprusFox said:

You're right, there are some big egos on here and an awful lot of "itks" that are anything but "itk". As I said to Babs, you either believe it or you don't, but it still makes for more interesting reading on here than a lot of the crap. However, I'm with you, solid news is interesting, but how much of what we read is actually solid news. I for one don't get too excited until a potential signing is pictured on the official website wearing the latest shirt.

Exactly and I'm from a time when the wireless ;) or Bill Anderson on the back of the Mercury were THE SOURCES :)

4 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

Exactly and I'm from a time when the wireless ;) or Bill Anderson on the back of the Mercury were THE SOURCES :)

I'm probably from the same time, and these were the only sources. They were still not too reliable though from memory.lol

1 hour ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

Totally agree and then you also get some in the background with giant wooden spoons stirring things up like THAT kid at school holding his hand up constantly running to teacher.

If you are suggesting I do this, I can only apologise. It is never my intention. 

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

ITK's only flounce of when their info dries up and people rightly call them out on it. I've been on here a long time and seen many come and go and they all follow the exact same path.

Some quality information

Attempt to look even more ITK by taking punts or being vague and repeating information seen elsewhere.

Quality information dries up

People start to question why so much is wrong

ITK throws a wobbly and pretends to leave

Rinse and repeat

Yep,

I spent years on here defending the ITK's that offer information but there are a couple (not all) of individual ITK's on here that spout their findings as statement of fact because they know a couple of people at the club and history suggests that its gossip being passed off as fact.

Thats not the case with all - just a couple of individuals that really grind my gears as they won't allow anybody else to have an opinion as they see their information as the fountain of all knowledge.

12 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

What can honestly take so long if reports of court crap being settled are true?!

Have you ever sold anything worth 25m before? Can't imagine it's the sort of thing that gets sorted quickly.

Archived