Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Iheanacho

7 minutes ago, Unclenobhead said:

As a father of 4 that has to be one of the sickest stories I've heard in a while and you thought I'll do a wind up??  Hope the mods take it down and anyone who thinks it's funny is just plain twisted in my eyes 

lol 

7 minutes ago, Unclenobhead said:

As a father of 4 that has to be one of the sickest stories I've heard in a while and you thought I'll do a wind up??  Hope the mods take it down and anyone who thinks it's funny is just plain twisted in my eyes 

Totally agree with this and I am also a father and that situation is despicable, so please guys don't make fun of things like this.

What the chuff has being a father got to do with anything. Like only people who've had children can possibly see that beating a child to death is sort of a bad thing.

These threads don't half go off in weird directions. Have owngoalnigeria given us an update yet?

2 hours ago, Babylon said:

The same people who have reported previous medicals and told us it's being announced on x date... guess work. They'll be right eventually though I suppose.

Isn't the forum there to speculate and discuss signings. Didn't say he was accurate but merely passing information which is relevant to the topic.

9 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

Isn't the forum there to speculate and discuss signings. Didn't say he was accurate but merely passing information which is relevant to the topic.

My tea leaves were wrong, however my ketchup sauce could still be right if announced at 11.00 am tomorrow!

39 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

I'm letting people know it's bollocks. Nothing against you.

I posted earlier (predictably deleted) that the legal case had taken a turn for the worse and the yanks were trying to drag the case into the US court (improving their chances of winning :ph34r:)

cannot find the source but thought it was from a MCFC source . If true this isn't going to speed things 

15 minutes ago, surrifox said:

I posted earlier (predictably deleted) that the legal case had taken a turn for the worse and the yanks were trying to drag the case into the US court (improving their chances of winning :ph34r:)

cannot find the source but thought it was from a MCFC source . If true this isn't going to speed things 

Strange? They already won the case two weeks ago ??????

4 hours ago, weller54 said:

Lola's had three litters of kittens since we've been waiting for the announcement!... 

:DExcellent!!!

2 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I believe Moksky was banned unfortunately, a lot of his info was spot on as well:|

Really! Without the likes of Moksky these transfer threads just devolve into complete drivel 

this ones a perfect example.

should stop banning or driving out those 'ITK'

1 hour ago, FoxinNotts said:

Really! Without the likes of Moksky these transfer threads just devolve into complete drivel 

This exactly, this drivel's gone on forever and it's not even funny anymore. At least Moksky's  posts gave us some info when it was available and often turned out to be pretty reliable.

31 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Maybe you could help as I'm genuinely unsure who's ITK and who's KFA? Sorry I do know I'm the latter :)

Archived