Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Iheanacho

41 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

You old git BTS !! ...    but yes I like looking at the Mercury ..  they might be a tad slow but never jump the gun ...   they said the deal can START to be resolved this week and thats good enough for me ...   :thumbup:

Guilty as charged if 54 is an old git :)

46 minutes ago, MPH said:

I cant believe the news today... we've got to wait for his medical on Friday..

how long? How long will this keep going on..

I read the news today, oh boy

Kelechi’s medical’s on Friday

And though that’s just two days away

Well I just had to weep

How am I supposed to sleep?

2 minutes ago, wardyfox86 said:

Who knows its been so long he may need another, can have developed all manner of ailments since! 

Twiddling thumbs pain.

Tapping fingers repetitive strains.

Tapping feet metatarsal injury

Chair sores

Harry Kane drooping jaw disease

59 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

Serious question...... do you know this as a definitive fact Craig?

My understanding is that he has, but who knows what may have happened since then. 

1 hour ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

I did not say anyone, yet obviously you think I was referring to you so something has resonated. Certainly no need for an apology HPF it's a forum and it takes all sorts to make it the beautiful melting pot it is :)

I hoped you weren't referring to me, as I don't see myself that way, but I was being cautious and making nice rather than trying to cause a problem.

2 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I hoped you weren't referring to me, as I don't see myself that way, but I was being cautious and making nice rather than trying to cause a problem.

Its the HPF, BTS love in ! ...    Room required !!! ...       :)

1 minute ago, Countryfox said:

It's amazing how an apology just in case became me wearing a guilty hat - sometimes one cannot write anything without a context being inferred by another person.

9 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I agreed with your general point on the post and added a thing that riles me on this forum, I will clarify once again it was a general statement of which YOU seemed to think the cap fitted yourself. I do not like this lock the thread, mummy stop it and tit tattling that I find a bit silly  but I suppose some of the childish banter winds others up too but that's life!

5 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

You want to make it a threesome big boy :)

Archived