Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Iheanacho

1 hour ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

Exactly and I'm from a time when the wireless ;) or Bill Anderson on the back of the Mercury were THE SOURCES :)

You old git BTS !! ...    but yes I like looking at the Mercury ..  they might be a tad slow but never jump the gun ...   they said the deal can START to be resolved this week and thats good enough for me ...   :thumbup:

5 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Yes, all my fault. Always. 

Yes, but now we know the problem we can work on it ...    one small step at a time and I'll be there to help ...

For the time being though its back of the class for you with the pointy hat with the big T on it.

(Yes I'm in one of those moods cus I've just done some wiring ...  and it works !!!  :))

4 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

It's a great shame we do not make a move for Innocente Bonke mentioned at the bottom of the OGN article.. FT would have a field day......

5 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Yes, but now we know the problem we can work on it ...    one small step at a time and I'll be there to help ...

For the time being though its back of the class for you with the pointy hat with the big T on it.

(Yes I'm in one of those moods cus I've just done some wiring ...  and it works !!!  :))

Put your giant spoon away Countryfox :) ha ha ha 

1 minute ago, ClaphamFox said:

OGN's source for the 'medical on Friday' story appears to be an interview that Top did on Radio Leicester. Did anybody actually hear this? Has it been reported anywhere else? If not, it seems a bit strange.

Seen a few news articles saying Top told BBC Radio Leicester this. However, I'm pretty sure he didn't, or else Stringer etc and all other news outlets would've blown up on it, surely?

16 minutes ago, jonny_wright said:

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/07/26/man-city-iheanacho-will-have-medical-with-leicester-city-on-friday-leicester-city-boss-confirms/

Man City Iheanacho Will Have Medical With Leicester City On Friday – Leicester City Boss Confirms

And the actual words in the article say ” only the medical to go, and it could be as early as Friday”.

Bullshit

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Have you ever sold anything worth 25m before? Can't imagine it's the sort of thing that gets sorted quickly.

If wide spread media reports are true, everything is dealt with? is what I'm getting at.

1 hour ago, HighPeakFox said:

If you are suggesting I do this, I can only apologise. It is never my intention. 

I did not say anyone, yet obviously you think I was referring to you so something has resonated. Certainly no need for an apology HPF it's a forum and it takes all sorts to make it the beautiful melting pot it is :)

Archived