Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Iheanacho

14 minutes ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

He pretends to be from the medical team

He does?  Someone else said that, not him.

anyway, I'm sure I saw that top already said on interview at the weekend that fee was agreed and medical still to be done. 

1 minute ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

I agreed with your general point on the post and added a thing that riles me on this forum, I will clarify once again it was a general statement of which YOU seemed to think the cap fitted yourself. I do not like this lock the thread, mummy stop it and tit tattling that I find a bit silly  but I suppose some of the childish banter winds others up too but that's life!

You want to make it a three some big boy :)

Keep me out of it you pair of goddam preverts !!

(Yes Peaky I know I spelt it wrong).

1 minute ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

I agreed with your general point on the post and added a thing that riles me on this forum, I will clarify once again it was a general statement of which YOU seemed to think the cap fitted yourself. I do not like this lock the thread, mummy stop it and tit tattling that I find a bit silly  but I suppose some of the childish banter winds others up too but that's life!

You want to make it a three some big boy :)

I didn't at all - but never mind. I was just making sure in order to prevent further issues, I have no desire to fall out with you.

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

Preverts - like perverts, but they cum sooner?

Very witty ...   but no, a friend of mine that mistakenly said preverts instead of perverts ..     and it kind of stuck with everyone ..  :)

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

I didn't at all - but never mind. I was just making sure in order to prevent further issues, I have no desire to fall out with you.

Me neither bud I thought I made that clear! I've always stated that different opinions is what makes a forum good. Sometimes in here there appears to be a whiny clique that are so desperate for news when there blatantly is none that they lose all perspective with those making light of the NO NEWS!

Mod's will do what they will do as they have the great power at their fingertips, I just can't abide the tittle tattling I find it sad.

9 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

Me neither bud I thought I made that clear! I've always stated that different opinions is what makes a forum good. Sometimes in here there appears to be a whiny clique that are so desperate for news when there blatantly is none that they lose all perspective with those making light of the NO NEWS!

Mod's will do what they will do as they have the great power at their fingertips, I just can't abide the tittle tattling I find it sad.

Deal - we seemed to have a disagreement the other day, glad that's gone now.

17 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Deal - we seemed to have a disagreement the other day, glad that's gone now.

Totally fine mate, Babs and I briefly locked horns and the point he made re the cluttering of threads was totally understandable and it wasn't aimed specifically at me and we sorted out the confusion! I get that some are desperate for news as we all want this to go through, yet myself and some others, probably an age thing are more patient :)

Just now, Bluetintedspecs said:

Totally fine mate, Babsorry and I briefly locked horns and the point he made re the cluttering of threads was totally understandable and it wasn't aimed specifically at me and we sorted out the confusion! I get that some are desperate for news we all want this to go through yet myself and some others, probably an age thing are more patient :)

It's difficult - some of the nonsense that gets written in between real news CAN be very funny indeed, but I also appreciate that some of it looks like a bit of an in-joke to others too.

I think life here will be easier when the season actually gets underway, although the match threads are to be avoided, quite frankly!

6 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

It's difficult - some of the nonsense that gets written in between real news CAN be very funny indeed, but I also appreciate that some of it looks like a bit of an in-joke to others too.

I think life here will be easier when the season actually gets underway, although the match threads are to be avoided, quite frankly!

Totally agree and maybe the groundhog day became a parody of its own message! I'm sure it was all meant as lighthearted and not offensive, yet then some of the reactions ignited a naughty schoolboy response :) As for match day thread I avoid it like the plague as it's kneejerk central.

54 minutes ago, m4DD0gg said:

Down right poor we still have not signed him yet.

Perhaps you should be put in charge of transfers. You're clearly aware of all the issues surrounding the deal and have a much better way of resolving them all. 

Archived