Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Iheanacho

28 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

LCFCHQ reporting a medical this afternoon.

The same people who have reported previous medicals and told us it's being announced on x date... guess work. They'll be right eventually though I suppose.

Just now, Leeds Fox said:

Why do people take any notice of a twitter account just because they've tried to give it a legitimate name lol

Are you suggesting that it's actually NOT the head quarters of Leicester City Football Club?

13 minutes ago, Babylon said:

The same people who have reported previous medicals and told us it's being announced on x date... guess work. They'll be right eventually though I suppose.

Just like a stopped clock is twice a day!

1 minute ago, Swan Lesta said:

He's been jailed.

Its nothing to do with image rights, we've clearly been working to get him out.

http://punchng.com/nigerias-iheanacho-gets-life-jail-for-beating-child-to-death-over-lost-shoe/

And people were upset over Simpson and the idea of Deeney... I bet the LCFC bootman is bricking it.

lol i saw this earlier and was tempted to do a wind up.

Just now, Micky said:

Where is all the inside info? Ramadaone, moksky, abrasive fox, albert, mad biker? Come on lads and lasses!

Abrasive has been the best source in fairness to him - said it was done ages ago and just to sit tight and it'd be wrapped up as soon as the image right issue was sorted - which it now seemingly has been so he'll be with us before the end of the week.

29 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

This transfer has now been going on for more days than Spurs have been top of the league in the last 25 years.

Tbf, I have taken dumps that lasted longer than Spurs had been top of the league during the last two years.

50 minutes ago, Strokes said:

lol i saw this earlier and was tempted to do a wind up.

As a father of 4 that has to be one of the sickest stories I've heard in a while and you thought I'll do a wind up??  Hope the mods take it down and anyone who thinks it's funny is just plain twisted in my eyes 

Archived