Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Iheanacho

1 hour ago, surrifox said:

I posted earlier (predictably deleted) that the legal case had taken a turn for the worse and the yanks were trying to drag the case into the US court (improving their chances of winning :ph34r:)

cannot find the source but thought it was from a MCFC source . If true this isn't going to speed things 

That's from a rival Nigerian newspaper.. http://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=23893 posted on the 23rd that the court case is still ongoing.

Owngoalnigeria reported on the 12th that KI's current agents lost the court case, and mentioned on the 18th working on a out of court settlement.

OGN has said it is a 4 year deal... ANS has said it is a 5 year deal. We'll see which one is right.

I trust OGN as going by a previous ESPN article (http://www.espn.co.uk/football/soccer-transfers/story/3129508/agency-dispute-could-stall-kelechi-iheanachos-man-city-exit-source) the court case outcome would have been released by now. Plus the Mercury has today said it's sorted.

Neither paper has mentioned a medical, by the way... they do usually post articles when those are due to happen...

1 hour ago, Molson Canadian said:

Direct quote from Manchester City supporters website forum about Iheanacho

"**** me. The lad will be the next George Weah with a hint of Didier Drogba thrown in after Leicester's doctors and scientists get hold of him".

:D

I love it how everyone knows we dope the **** out of the squad and nobody even bats an eye. Proud.

39 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Sort of related...

Why are West Ham going so crazy, their fans think they are going to get champions league from signing a 33 year old right back. Joe Hart, who is riddled with mistakes and a half decent winger.

1 hour ago, Molson Canadian said:

Direct quote from Manchester City supporters website forum about Iheanacho

"**** me. The lad will be the next George Weah with a hint of Didier Drogba thrown in after Leicester's doctors and scientists get hold of him".

:D

I thought Claudio ditched the doctors and scientists which led to the team not performing and his sacking. I'm still not sure who was to blame for that but the squad is now on red bull and chewing bacca.

32 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Why are West Ham going so crazy, their fans think they are going to get champions league from signing a 33 year old right back. Joe Hart, who is riddled with mistakes and a half decent winger.

Maybe if Pep had tried him on the wing in the first place he might've been more productive than Sterling?

2 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

Really! Without the likes of Moksky these transfer threads just devolve into complete drivel 

this ones a perfect example.

should stop banning or driving out those 'ITK'

Ive been banned twice for putting up info thats been correct. But it seems posting shite is fine.

Well the weird aggression was short-lived, fair play to the mod who stopped the silliness.

Now.

Moving on, a medical tomorrow followed by a debut would be lovely please LCFC this guy may well be the absolute dogs nuts for us given a few games.

3 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Well the weird aggression was short-lived, fair play to the mod who stopped the silliness.

Now.

Moving on, a medical tomorrow followed by a debut would be lovely please LCFC this guy may well be the absolute dogs nuts for us given a few games.

Quit talking so much sense! 

Archived