Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Iheanacho

10 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Here's an idea! If we all think he's coming to play the 'Okazaki' role. Can one of you tech bods put up a comparison graphic of his stats vs Shinji? - probably best to put up the '15/16 ones as Ian Nacho didn't play much last season.

He wouldn't be coming to play the same way as him.. but here you go.

Screen Shot 2017-07-25 at 11.26.08.png

3 minutes ago, Gerard said:

That has me salivating. :)

I've not watched him closely before but to get a player who has such a brilliant goal scoring record who wants to play No 10 as he thinks he has so much more to his game than scoring goals excites me. 

The second video really made me change my mind on him. The first video really made me wonder of what use he'd be in our team, at City he's going to get served chances on a plate all game long. Here he would need to fashion his own quite a lot and have more to his game. Obviously it's only a youtube video, but it looked positive in terms of playing a bit deeper.

22 minutes ago, Babylon said:

The second video really made me change my mind on him. The first video really made me wonder of what use he'd be in our team, at City he's going to get served chances on a plate all game long. Here he would need to fashion his own quite a lot and have more to his game. Obviously it's only a youtube video, but it looked positive in terms of playing a bit deeper.

Which video is this please?

17 hours ago, RODNEY FERNIO said:

Really looking forward to Vardy , Nacho and Slim up front ... just hope we can create the chances.

Live for the moment because if Nacho turns out to be as good as I think he will be in two years time

City will exercise their buy back clause and Vardy's legs will have gone.

We included vardys legs in the buy back clause???

Rudders, you cold son of a .....

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Can't find the exact one, but there are a few bits in this one where he was deep and played some great through balls.

This might have been it... shows a lot more of him than just a few finishes.

When he does finally signs, can we have a poll as to who we think will be the longest in the shower.    Will Wes lose his crown?

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

Really excited about this lad. Will be a massive upgrade on Shinji

What I liked was there were quite a few instances of desire and tenacity to get to the ball and he looked willing to get he head in where it hurts. You worry sometimes with young lads who get too much too early if they will lose that bite.

3 minutes ago, Babylon said:

What I liked was there were quite a few instances of desire and tenacity to get to the ball and he looked willing to get he head in where it hurts. You worry sometimes with young lads who get too much too early if they will lose that bite.

Looks really selfless and intelligent from the little I've saw. Hope he has the confidence to take it on himself when he needs to though. His goal scoring stats suggests he does

Archived