Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

Remembering semi obscure old FT posters

Did Lamby get a job in the end? I remember him being the forum punch bag for a while, from posting pictures of his suspiciously young looking girlfriend only to be dumped by her the following morning to Finnegan posting a superb rant on the Charlton forum asking them to unban him so we could be shot of him, he was at the centre of some serious hilarity.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bilo said:

Did Lamby get a job in the end? I remember him being the forum punch bag for a while, from posting pictures of his suspiciously young looking girlfriend only to be dumped by her the following morning to Finnegan posting a superb rant on the Charlton forum asking them to unban him so we could be shot of him, he was at the centre of some serious hilarity.

He tried to rejoin about a year ago. It was decided not to let him.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Bilo said:

He got absolutely slaughtered at times on here I'm surprised he didn't leave sooner. 

35 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

I think he liked the attention tbf. 

Who goes onto a football forum and tell people how they took a girl on a date to Burger King and made her pay for herself. 

He was proud not to work too. Would only take a job he saw a befitting him, even though he hadn't worked in years, he thought employers should flock to him offering him well paid, high up positions. He lived in a fantasy world and then shared it with everyone with no sense of irony, what did he expect?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

I think he liked the attention tbf. 

Who goes onto a football forum and tell people how they took a girl on a date to Burger King and made her pay for herself. 

Exactly, if she's paying atleast go somewhere decent like.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wookie said:

Wasn't Lamby a complete dick to Ken once? People on here tried to help him again and again but he just wasn't interested 

Lamby is/was just a complete twat.

Some people are beyond help, some people are just legit dickheads.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Podgeyrogers said:

This forum used to be far less censored too. There were some great threads and responses back in the day that wouldn't get to see the light of day now.

A shame but life goes on.

It's hardly censored . There are days when nothing is removed at all.

To be honest Shen, I can't remember my user names. I was at least 2 or 3 different ones but were changed due to forgetting log in details or having email addresses registered that I could no longer access ( o2 being one of them) after not logging in for a while.

I am trying to remember so I can do a search on me!. lol

Just now, Podgeyrogers said:

To be honest Shen, I can't remember my user names. I was at least 2 or 3 different ones but were changed due to forgetting log in details or having email addresses registered that I could no longer access ( o2 being one of them) after not logging in for a while.

I am trying to remember so I can do a search on me!. lol

search for the words "Grammar pedant". :ph34r:

24 minutes ago, shen said:

So who did you use to be if you remember the 'old days'?

I've found one of them - only-dreemin

There has been 3 plus the current one i think. 2005-6 was my initial join up.

I have found another but will refrain from posting that one because I want to remain on here and not be permanently moderated! lol

Moosebreath had accused me of being Babylad and many others! lol

Edited by Podgeyrogers

Just now, The Doctor said:

Fox123 wasn't it? The potential paedophilia spam taking the piss out of him was top notch.

I remember the bloke Daggers had roasted threatening to turn up to the FT bowling! lol

I think Fox123 started posting noticeably less frequently after the way the thread panned out as well. Those were good days - the worse the team is, the better the forum in some ways. 2007-2009 were probably the best years.

1 hour ago, Bilo said:

I remember the bloke Daggers had roasted threatening to turn up to the FT bowling! lol

I think Fox123 started posting noticeably less frequently after the way the thread panned out as well. Those were good days - the worse the team is, the better the forum in some ways. 2007-2009 were probably the best years.

been pretty much a horror show of a forum bar a couple of posters/topics in terms of content since the great escape and us getting good. still a decent browse for non-lcfc stuff and the occasional good post but that main forum is abhorrent these days. 

• Like 2