Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

Remembering semi obscure old FT posters

I know it's been mentioned a few times but, despite the awkward and quite silly comment he made for sure, Thracian's post-match essays etc are somewhat missed imo. Hope he's learnt not to take the forum seriously about sensitive topic matters and come back at some point.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

• 10 months later...
17 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

I don’t know what you mean Mark ?? ....     

Yep ...  I’m a bit thick ...   :blush:

Might be wrong, but I'd guess he means that ZeGuy is still active under a new username operating from the same IP address? :dunno:

16 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

But doesn’t it tell you that on his old username ? ...  

I'm no technical whizz kid, but I assume someone (like Mark) who's running or administering a site would be able to see that 2 different usernames are attached to the same IP address - while we humble punters can't see that? :dunno:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Haven’t seen @Sharpe's Fox post for a while. He seemed to disappear about the same time as @Webbo and the politics thread.

Shame as he made some good and different contributions, even if he came from a different place from me politically (proper revolutionary left, not soft left reformist sell-out like me :D).

He was good entertainment value, too - an amusing chap. Come back soon @Sharpe's Fox, your people need you in the vanguard of the revolution! 

I hope you're not implying that Sharpe's was an alter ego of @Webbo, Izzy?! That really would be a stretch of the imagination..... ;)

3 hours ago, Alf Bentley said:

I'm no technical whizz kid, but I assume someone (like Mark) who's running or administering a site would be able to see that 2 different usernames are attached to the same IP address - while we humble punters can't see that? :dunno:

If Mark knew that then he'd have to ban him as that is the rule if you have two accounts apparently.

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, FIF said:

If Mark knew that then he'd have to ban him as that is the rule if you have two accounts apparently.

Two simultaneous accounts, I presume. May have been two consecutive accounts.

Anyway, all speculation - and not terribly interesting speculation.