Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

Remembering semi obscure old FT posters

On 27/08/2017 at 15:40, Bilo said:

Did Lamby get a job in the end? I remember him being the forum punch bag for a while, from posting pictures of his suspiciously young looking girlfriend only to be dumped by her the following morning to Finnegan posting a superb rant on the Charlton forum asking them to unban him so we could be shot of him, he was at the centre of some serious hilarity.

lol I forgot about that. 

That's how ****ing irritating the little twat was. Actually went to their forums and told them they had a responsibility to take him back. 

• Haha 2

On 18/08/2017 at 17:05, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Todd Carty, bring him back. 

I'd completely forgotten about Natiowider, that's a real coca cola football league poster that.

Definitely nationwider and D4 ( @collymore's mate I believe) kokopops General Smuts, the cat burger, master fox, zingari all worth a chuckle

On 18/08/2017 at 18:46, Webbo said:

Trouble with these types of thread is there'll be old posters reading this now who won't get a mention, that'll be a bit hurt that no one's remembered them.

It's the only reason I come back on to see if in remembered

54 minutes ago, stez said:

Definitely nationwider and D4 ( @collymore's mate I believe) kokopops General Smuts, the cat burger, master fox, zingari all worth a chuckle

It's the only reason I come back on to see if in remembered

Who were you?

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/19/2017 at 10:28, Buce said:

I've not seen Leanne (Belial's missus?) post in ages.

I am still around, was at college and busy all last year but got enough to get into Uni and start that this week. But do poke my nose in now and then to have a look at things :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Not going to name the member for obvious reasons, but I quite miss his long essay-style posts after a game or on a certain player..

Oh, he's certainly a member but I miss nothing about him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 18/08/2017 at 18:17, Trav Le Bleu said:

Always liked Jay's contributions to the music forum.

And where is craigbrown22, now I've got stuff to sell?! :angry:

Nice to see someone remembers me!

i am still knocking about and still spending too much money on music!

5 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

What's happened to Daz? Not seen him post for a while, he has a proper potty mouth but I did like his no nonsense posts. I think he was something like Daz23? 

Daz has changed his name to @lifted*fox I believe. I'm sure it's him as the excessive swearing gives it away lol

• Like 1

Enjoyed the whole surrealism of "Iamrodhull" (you could say his tally of positive rep points went through the roof). In some ways I was hoping for a follow up to Dino-gate from "Cheese" but in other ways maybe left as it is it's an untarnished 100% legendary moment in internet history that couldn't be topped (and no doubt he's still a little deflated over the matter).

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 18/08/2017 at 17:20, shen said:

I am terrible at remembering user names. There have been hundreds of good posters over the years. Don't see much of these early members anymore: Cobbo, Scow(croft), Lisa, Benji, Wellman, TrickyTrev, Katy list goes on.

Seem to remember Lukeh was one of the early 'controversial' posters (read: he was a bit of a pr*ck). Would love to say I miss him, Chandler and Radovan... :P

I’m still here, I just don’t post (apart from now). I miss the old FT days but life goes on. Just realised this is really old thread, soz.