Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RumbleFox

I imagine this may get deleted but.......

Homophobia is more prevalent with the older generations. I'm not saying that everybody on here over 50 is a homophobic but some people have grown up in a world where it was acceptable

Thankfully the youngsters of today (school age) don't batter an eye lid in my experience. You have the odd neanderthal here and there in their 20s or 30s but I think it's a poison that will become rarer and rarer, thankfully. 

Ha, I think I know what sent the thread nuclear. I can see why the mods closed it. It's the kind of deranged hatred that would probably get Mark into trouble. It's a public forum but if I started posting bomb making instructions and denying the Holocaust then the owners might start getting twitchy.

There's a Leicester band called Gay Bikers on Acid. Don't tell Thrac. After all that acid, and all that gay sex, Thrac just knows what they're going to do next. Just like all hetrosexual men, after having sex with their wives, then go on to....

THREAD CLOSED. HELP HELP, I'M BEING OPPRESSED!

1 minute ago, Foxxed said:

Ha, I just read what sent the thread nuclear. I can see why the mods closed it. It's the kind of deranged hatred that would probably get Mark into trouble. It's a public forum but if I started posting bomb making instructions and denying the Holocaust then the owners might start getting twitchy.

There's a Leicester band called Gay Bikers on Acid. Don't tell Thrac. After all that acid, and all that gay sex, Thrac just knows what they're going to do next. Just like all hetrosexual men, after having sex with their wives, then go on to....

Pm me those bomb making instructions pls.

Just now, Foxxed said:

Ha, I just read what sent the thread nuclear. I can see why the mods closed it. It's the kind of deranged hatred that would probably get Mark into trouble. It's a public forum but if I started posting bomb making instructions and denying the Holocaust then the owners might start getting twitchy.

Delete the comment then, ban the poster who's getting you in trouble. The thread was fine until he turned so don't punish others because one person has posted something like that. Plus it was being torn apart, so showed this place in s good light overall.

1 minute ago, Foxxed said:

They're going to cross-dress and call themselves Lesbian Dopeheads on Mopeds?

57 minutes ago, the fox said:

Should've been moved to the general chat forum.

There was a big misunderstanding for what Thracian said, I think he got a bit confused but he should've gotten a proper chance to expand on what he was seeing because he came off for many as insensitive to that matter

People should be allowed to express themselves as long as they don't step over other people. Which many people here think he did, he should've not mixed homosexuality with kid rapists

He said the he doesn't care what people's orientations are, and he was even trying to talk about a very sensitive subject but it wasn't the right time nor place. He went out of subject.

"Does the homosexual community realise the damage done to football through the seemingly widespread abuse of kids who were supposed to be in the care of the coaches tasked with building their careers and seeing they were safe? 

The PC world of the gay community make a big issue of largely meaningless chanting yet homosexuality is  associated with the most appallingly negative impact on the wellbeing of football

yet a small but seemingly widespread army of gays put two metaphoric fingers up to right-minded coaches for the sake of their desires.

Let them find like-minded lovers of legal age and leave the kids in football, and everywhere else, alone.

Perhaps the gay community could start attending to their own responsibilities before carping about a few  unworthy but relatively harmless songs."  

Not sure there is much there that was taken the wrong way?  Just bad stuff.  Bad bad stuff. X

19 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Homophobia is more prevalent with the older generations. I'm not saying that everybody on here over 50 is a homophobic but some people have grown up in a world where it was acceptable

Thankfully the youngsters of today (school age) don't batter an eye lid in my experience. You have the odd neanderthal here and there in their 20s or 30s but I think it's a poison that will become rarer and rarer, thankfully. 

Lazy inaccurate and insulting generalisation.

22 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Homophobia is more prevalent in idiots, hence why a certain poster posted what he did.

I rarely read Thracians posts, I find them too long and boring but WOW after that pearler

I won't be making that mistake again.

On a more serious note, I was actually finding the thread really interesting and was disappionted

when it was locked.

I'd also like to say that the post from Realist guy in the room, was one of the most thought provoking

posts that I've ever read!

16 minutes ago, Collymore said:

You must be over 50.

Yeah reading it back I can see your point. From my experience only, by no means a solid sample.

Puerile, narrow-minded, hate-filled ageism of the worst kind.

Lock the thread! :angry:

28 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

"Does the homosexual community realise the damage done to football through the seemingly widespread abuse of kids who were supposed to be in the care of the coaches tasked with building their careers and seeing they were safe? 

The PC world of the gay community make a big issue of largely meaningless chanting yet homosexuality is  associated with the most appallingly negative impact on the wellbeing of football

yet a small but seemingly widespread army of gays put two metaphoric fingers up to right-minded coaches for the sake of their desires.

Let them find like-minded lovers of legal age and leave the kids in football, and everywhere else, alone.

Perhaps the gay community could start attending to their own responsibilities before carping about a few  unworthy but relatively harmless songs."  

Not sure there is much there that was taken the wrong way?  Just bad stuff.  Bad bad stuff. X

Totally agree with you on that Rumble, not sure how any of what Thrac said can be taken the 'wrong' way. It's pretty clear what he thinks of people like myself, and the fact that morons like this still exist in 2017 is a painful reminder that whilst things have certainly progressed there's still a long way to go...

What REALLY gets me in that post is that last line, though. 'Perhaps the gay community could start attending to their own responsibilities'

THIS IS IN NO WAY WHATSOEVER MY RESPONSIBILITY TO DEAL WITH. By saying it's my (/the LGBT community) responsibility he's basically saying that we're to blame for the vile paedophilia which has been going on for decades. I'm genuinely struggling to comprehend how anyone can even begin to hold a view like that in this day and age.

Funnily enough, a lot of the culprits are/were straight married family men from his generation...

As a side note, I refrained from posting in the thread earlier as by the time I was out of work and able to, Thrac's post had gone up and I was genuinely far too angry to type coherently. I'd like to say thank you to the rest of the posters who VERY quickly shot him down and other hateful speech in that thread, and were more or less positive and supportive of the LGBT community throughout. Some of what was discussed falls into a very grey area that I myself don't know where I sit on some of the issues, but the discussion was for the most part civil and well reasoned. A particular thanks to the Foxes Pride group who, although I've had no personal dealings with, do a fantastic job for the community.

23 minutes ago, Xen said:

What REALLY gets me in that post is that last line, though. 'Perhaps the gay community could start attending to their own responsibilities'

THIS IS IN NO WAY WHATSOEVER MY RESPONSIBILITY TO DEAL WITH. By saying it's my (/the LGBT community) responsibility he's basically saying that we're to blame for the vile paedophilia which has been going on for decades. I'm genuinely struggling to comprehend how anyone can even begin to hold a view like that in this day and age.

Funnily enough, a lot of the culprits are/were straight married family men from his generation...

Sorry, but it is clearly the fault of the gay community. Not the football community. Or the white community. Or the male community. Or the Christian community. Or the over-40's community. Nope, definitely the fault of the gay community, since that's the only category these people can possibly fall in to.

Clearly you should've told them not to rape young boys at those gay meetings you all attend where you all decide on who you're going to rape. We all know that each and every gay gathers together every full moon to hatch their nefarious plans. JUST POLICE YOUR OWN, ffs, it can't be hard.

(Btw, if there is anyone from the gay community reading, you are allowed to air no grievances untill you sort your paedo problem out).

Archived