Sign in to follow this  
Usafox1

IS LEICESTER AFRAID OF THE FUTURE?

Management has gone out and bought new young talent in addition to the ones we already have. They've brought in Iheannacho,iborra, musa and we had gray already. 

Why is the team playing as though it's 2015 and AFRAID to play the young talent?  If we are to have a good season and get back in the top 8 it'll be because the likes of Maguire,gray nacho and iborra are having a good season. Not because Albrighton and okazaki are working their a#$$ off. Although it would be needed too.

Shake needs to go bold and figure it out. Lets see what nacho and vardy can do. Give us iborra and ndidi and let Gray play on the left. We need to to start scoring goals and soon. If we don't get 3 pts next game then the relegation battle is on! 

The future is now.

Vardy

Nacho

Gray Iborra ndidi  mahrez 

4 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Nacho and Iborra have been injured. Not sure what you were expecting whilst that was the case .......

I have high expectations from the personnel we have. I expect shakey to at least do something about our inability to create quality chances. Instead, he's just playing the same old predictable way. 

I think once Huth is back up to speed we'll see 3 at the back with wingbacks - we went to a few times towards the end of last season.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Lionator said:

Because if it takes a while for them to bed in, it'll be #ShakeyOut from the deluded sections of the fans.

Some fans already want a managerial change. Not an ounce of patience.

5 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Some fans already want a managerial change. Not an ounce of patience.

I like to hope its the noisy minority of bellends. Like the ones who shout through minute silences.

Can we map the geographical location of new thread starters .... I think it would show us the daft ones follow a similar pattern 

Mid table team struggles against teams that cost a billion shocker.

Players not playing become better than those playing by default shocker.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, ZeGuy said:

And here we go again. Relegation battle after four games which include three against the top 6. "The future is now". Lol, FT never fails to entertain me.

Iborra injured.

Nacho injured.

Drinky gone.

Silva limbo.

So what's Shakey supposed to do? Put himself in the midfield?

Play Gray on the left? What did he do to give any convincing argument that he's able to replace Albrighton, or Mahrez? The guy, while undoubtedly progressing, still has 0 end product and only made an impact as "supersub". Never as a starter.

I know we cross swords often, and this isn't me trying to create an argument but....

how many PL games has DG started?

I genuinely don't know, I should think it's a very low number.

20 minutes ago, NotTheMarketLeader said:

how many PL games has DG started?

He started 9 last season and 1 in the champions league.