Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Unpopular Opinions You Hold

45 minutes ago, Lovejoy said:

Marcus Rashford will never be a top player. Massively overrated just because he's English.

Needs to leave man utd. Jose isn't great with young players. Honestly I'd rather see him under Puel's management (at any club) than Mourinho. You can see he's losing confidence, struggling to make decisions, he's gone backwards, and I believe it's because of the way he's being managed. No coincidence that Shaw, Martial, Pogba and even Lukaku a little have all regressed under Mourinho.

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Venice or the crowds? 

Both really.

I found every shop to sell pretty much identical tourist trappings. Once you have seen a Venetian mask you have seen them all. Perhaps was unlucky or chosee badly but found the food to be a let down.

11 minutes ago, baker11 said:

Both really.

I found every shop to sell pretty much identical tourist trappings. Once you have seen a Venetian mask you have seen them all. Perhaps was unlucky or chosee badly but found the food to be a let down.

It's very much somewhere to go to appreciate the physical structure of the place more than what humans have done with it in the twenty first century. 

I think it you look past the tourists, the tat, the vendors, the overpriced eateries on the squares, the queues to get in to churches, et all then its obviously an absolutely visually stunning city. 

But you're right, especially at peak times of year, that's a lot to try and ignore to appreciate the beauty of a place. 

Still a bit harsh to say the place itself has no charm mind. Coventry has no charm, Woking has no charm. If all the people just straight up vanished and took their tat with them, Venice would be one of the most beautiful places on earth. 

• Like 2

On 21/05/2018 at 16:02, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

This stuff though...

41LYuehIW9L.jpg

GratefulThirdCougar-max-1mb.gif

On 21/05/2018 at 16:44, Facecloth said:

Or this stuff

82874011_0_640x640.jpg.a0d11443921433b73df2650dd63f0171.jpg

This is really quite sweet but delish on maybe a shortbread biscuit, or a ladle. 

C01391AD-1600-4648-A32C-AFFEDEA54117.jpeg

12 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

It's very much somewhere to go to appreciate the physical structure of the place more than what humans have done with it in the twenty first century. 

I think it you look past the tourists, the tat, the vendors, the overpriced eateries on the squares, the queues to get in to churches, et all then its obviously an absolutely visually stunning city. 

But you're right, especially at peak times of year, that's a lot to try and ignore to appreciate the beauty of a place. 

Still a bit harsh to say the place itself has no charm mind. Coventry has no charm, Woking has no charm. If all the people just straight up vanished and took their tat with them, Venice would be one of the most beautiful places on earth. 

Im in unpopular opinions so....

There are some nice spots in Coventry, the Cathedral and surrounds..and the olde worlde street they moved, i like.

Just now, Buce said:

It's ok, but it's no Foxton Locks...

:)

Finally got a frame for that pic just YESTERDAY!!... its being sitting on my mantlepiece waiting since i got it. Will be going up in the office on the weekend. 

:schmike:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Buce said:

I was reading this morning that it's estimated that one in eight people in the UK will have type-2 diabetes by 2040.

I can't think why.

I'd like to point out that as much i love Lotus spread I haven't bought a jar for about 18 months. I'm not sure if my considerable weight loss in the past year is linked to me giving up my jar a week habit or not though lol

5 minutes ago, Buce said:

I was reading this morning that it's estimated that one in eight people in the UK will have type-2 diabetes by 2040.

I can't think why.

There's nothing wrong with the amount of sugar in snacks and drinks. 

The problem is lazy, weak willed, unfit parents. Chocolate bars were twice the size and twice as cheap in my youth but I was still only allowed them very rarely. 

Almost never got McDonald's or take aways etc. 

****ing hate all this sugar tax Jamie Oliver nanny state shit. I'm a grown adult with a healthy BMI, if I want to go get a 330ml can of coke to enjoy on a hot day it shouldn't be a mission to find one that won't require a mortgage. 

Co op don't even sell them at all anymore, it's 250ml cans or whatever they are. Ugh. 

Edited by Finnegan

9 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

There's nothing wrong with the amount of sugar in snacks and drinks. 

The problem is lazy, weak willed, unfit parents. Chocolate bars were twice the size and twice as cheap in my youth but I was still only allowed them very rarely. 

Almost never got McDonald's or take aways etc. 

****ing hate all this sugar tax Jamie Oliver nanny state shit. I'm a grown adult with a healthy BMI, if I want to go get a 330ml can of coke to enjoy on a hot day it shouldn't be a mission to find one that won't require a mortgage. 

Co op don't even sell them at all anymore, it's 250ml cans or whatever they are. Ugh. 

Calm down, Finners, you sound like you need a sugar fix... lol

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-antidepressant-diet/201401/why-cranky-people-crave-sugar