Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Unpopular Opinions You Hold

1 hour ago, The Bear said:

He's always come across as very humble, grounded and a really nice bloke whenever I've seen him. 

Tyson Fury however, I can't stand the fat arrogant pikey c***t. 

Haha. I'm genuinely the complete opposite.

Love Fury. He's a mental fat bastard and he knows it. 

Joshua is the fakest person I've seen. Sort of bloke who was 100% a bully at school!!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, the fox said:

Not even gonna lie lol 

The movies are so bad that they become...good!? it's a trainwreck that you can't keep your eyes off of. I always think those movies are just an experiment to see how far can putting absolute nonsense together and calling it a film go.

lEBcJtz.gif

Zo, the second greatest basketballer of all time after DWade.

15 hours ago, Dr The Singh said:

Me is English, this is cus I is black:angry:

I thought you were brown. :unsure:

3 hours ago, David Guiza said:

I was going to post the opposite after the Royal Wedding but didn't think the torrent of abuse would be worth it.

I think Beckham seems to be a pretty nice guy, both when he was a footballer and now he's a fashion icon. Thought he was only an above avergae footballer but I liked him in the England team for his free kicks and general cool. At the wedding he was the only guy who actually looked relaxed and good in whatever it was he was wearing ( the guys generally looked a lot worse than the girls). Considering all the money and fame he has I think he comes across really well. loved how he gave that Manchester girl the selfie she wanted.

1 hour ago, Wookie said:

Pogba and Kane are brilliant footballers, shouldn’t be an unpopular opinion but it probably is on here 

The word brilliant is banded around too easily. they're good, not as good as Vardy but a little better than Mahrez. I'll leave brilliant for Ronaldo, Messi and Hamza Choudhury.

Kane is obviously a great footballer but I'd argue Pogba. 

He's obviously technically capable but there's more to good football than technique. He just doesn't have the brain of an elite level athlete, he's a lazy, inconsistent, half arsed twat most of the time. 

I strongly dislike Cristiano Ronaldo but the man is an absolute freak of nature physically and psychologically, he'll work all hours of the day to fine tune himself to win on the field. His whole life is geared up towards turning himself in to the best footballer on the planet. 

Pogba doesn't have that drive. He has about one or two good games a season. 

Seriously, we should all have just trusted Ferguson. Man knew his onions. Pogba has the skill but the brain of a failure. 

8 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Kane is obviously a great footballer but I'd argue Pogba. 

He's obviously technically capable but there's more to good football than technique. He just doesn't have the brain of an elite level athlete, he's a lazy, inconsistent, half arsed twat most of the time. 

I strongly dislike Cristiano Ronaldo but the man is an absolute freak of nature physically and psychologically, he'll work all hours of the day to fine tune himself to win on the field. His whole life is geared up towards turning himself in to the best footballer on the planet. 

Pogba doesn't have that drive. He has about one or two good games a season. 

Seriously, we should all have just trusted Ferguson. Man knew his onions. Pogba has the skill but the brain of a failure. 

But he did pretty well at Juve so perhaps it's the idiot managing him currently

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Samilktray said:

But he did pretty well at Juve so perhaps it's the idiot managing him currently

He did alright at Juve but the expectation was never on him to be a match winner, he had a brilliant Juve side around him and they dominated their league. They never did all that well in Europe with him and he never really had any outstanding champions league performances for Juve there. They've largely pushed on without him. 

I'm not a Mourinho fan by any stretch but he did a piece on the BBC the other day before the cup final where he talked about footballers and how his biggest hate is players that don't respect their own talent. How half the young people in the world want to be footballers but don't have the talent. 

He said he hates to see players that do have the talent but not any work rate and commitment to go with it. It was clear he was talking about half the United squad and I actually found myself sympathising with himself a bit. 

Their recruitment philosophy has gone absolutely bang out the window. Ferguson had a squad full of grafters. Gladiators. The current United is a team of overpaid prima donnas, people like Sanchez who the arsenal team were glad to see the back of back of because his work rate was statistically dreadful whilst he was throwing his arms around pretending to be the hero. 

Shambles. 

15 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

He did alright at Juve but the expectation was never on him to be a match winner, he had a brilliant Juve side around him and they dominated their league. They never did all that well in Europe with him and he never really had any outstanding champions league performances for Juve there. They've largely pushed on without him. 

I'm not a Mourinho fan by any stretch but he did a piece on the BBC the other day before the cup final where he talked about footballers and how his biggest hate is players that don't respect their own talent. How half the young people in the world want to be footballers but don't have the talent. 

He said he hates to see players that do have the talent but not any work rate and commitment to go with it. It was clear he was talking about half the United squad and I actually found myself sympathising with himself a bit. 

Their recruitment philosophy has gone absolutely bang out the window. Ferguson had a squad full of grafters. Gladiators. The current United is a team of overpaid prima donnas, people like Sanchez who the arsenal team were glad to see the back of back of because his work rate was statistically dreadful whilst he was throwing his arms around pretending to be the hero. 

Shambles. 

Alright mate why don't you marry him 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

After the semi final I was leaning towards backing Liverpool tonight. However, that has fairly quickly changed to me hoping Real absolutely wallop the scousers tonight, their woodwork fans are tossers of the highest order.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I quite like Jurgen Klopp.

He’s mad as a box of frogs but what a great man Manager.

Really hope Liverpool win tonight 

28 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

I can stand neither Real nor Barca due to their highly visible arrogance complex so whatever my opinion of Liverpool's fans, I hope they win tonight.

I dont ...   I hope they get stuffed ! ....   :)

1 minute ago, Countryfox said:

I dont ...   I hope they get stuffed ! ....   :)

Unless you’re a Man Utd fan, I don’t really get why anyone would want an English team to lose to a Spanish team in the European Cup Final.

Sure you’ve got your reasons though mate :thumbup:

I like Liverpool (and Everton too actually) so want them to win.

Many times I've been at Anfield and their fans have clapped off our players if we've put in a good performance. Can remember it happening recently when we came from 2-0 down under Pearson. Both Liverpool and Man Utd fans are good in that respect, they seem to acknowledge the opposition if they've been good.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

People expecting you to want English teams to win in Europe no matter who they are is very weird. Proper brexity 

lol

Maybe it’s a generational thing. English teams bossed Europe in the late 70,s early 80’s and those wins were pretty much celebrated across the country from what I remember.

But the worlds a smaller place now and we’ve got kids in England wearing Real and Barca shirts. Proper European 

Edited by Izzy Muzzett

13 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

People expecting you to want English teams to win in Europe no matter who they are is very weird. Proper brexity 

True. I have more reason to hate Man Utd than, say, Real or Barca.

Having said that I like this Liverpool team and they deserve it this season more than Real. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Unless you’re a Man Utd fan, I don’t really get why anyone would want an English team to lose to a Spanish team in the European Cup Final.

Sure you’ve got your reasons though mate :thumbup:

I want Real to win. Only because I work with an armchair Liverpool fan who has only been to see them play once in his life. Proper plastic. Don't want him giving it the big one on Tuesday.

3 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

I want Real to win. Only because I work with an armchair Liverpool fan who has only been to see them play once in his life. Proper plastic. Don't want him giving it the big one on Tuesday.

Ive got my fair share too ...   Leicester boys (and gals) who ‘support’ Liverpool ...    probably supported other teams as well ...   plastic doesn’t do them justice ...    come on you Spaniards !!!     Tbh don’t like them either ..   but they are just a bit lower in the pecking order ...   :)

• Like 2