Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Unpopular Opinions You Hold

32 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

You do seem to know an awful lot about them Foxy considering you think they are sh1te ?!? ...     watched a few have you ?? ....   :whistle:

Not even gonna lie lol 

The movies are so bad that they become...good!? it's a trainwreck that you can't keep your eyes off of. I always think those movies are just an experiment to see how far can putting absolute nonsense together and calling it a film go.

34 minutes ago, Buce said:

On the other hand, those Indian girls are well hot. 

lEBcJtz.gif

• Haha 1

The Grenfell inquery has become a wake rather than an inquest Absolute tragedy what happened but I don't see how 72 very emotive grief statements that will take weeks to hear will add anything to the inquiry at all. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, daddylonglegs said:

Anthony Joshua is a smug, arrogant ****. 

He's always come across as very humble, grounded and a really nice bloke whenever I've seen him. 

Tyson Fury however, I can't stand the fat arrogant pikey c***t. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Bear said:

He's always come across as very humble, grounded and a really nice bloke whenever I've seen him. 

Tyson Fury however, I can't stand the fat arrogant pikey c***t. 

Joshuar still pretending to live with his mum in a Watford council flat? Guy is a complete fraud.

Personally I hope Tyson Fury sparks the fcuker out cold when they inevitably meet.

1 hour ago, David Guiza said:

I was going to post the opposite after the Royal Wedding but didn't think the torrent of abuse would be worth it.

Just think he got a lot of stick as a player when he seemed a pretty nice guy and I remember in his pomp he single-handedly dragged England up a couple of times.  That last minute free kick against Greece was a corker, he was absolutely immense that day.  And his wee face, slightly simple but friendly.  

X

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Wookie said:

Pogba and Kane are brilliant footballers, shouldn’t be an unpopular opinion but it probably is on here 

Aye, as much as I dislike Kane when you look at his age and scoring record he is immense.  I truly great striker.  X

42 minutes ago, Lovejoy said:

Joshuar still pretending to live with his mum in a Watford council flat? Guy is a complete fraud.

Personally I hope Tyson Fury sparks the fcuker out cold when they inevitably meet.

So you hope the homophobic, transgender baiting, anti-semitic good guy beats that nasty man who pretends to live with his Mum?  The fvcking evil bstard!!  X

• Like 2

4 hours ago, The Bear said:

He's better looking than his missus, that's for sure. 

She is very sad reading your comment

ee78ecbd6aaa2ff47f9b580f8ae91793.jpg

12 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Aye, as much as I dislike Kane when you look at his age and scoring record he is immense.  I truly great striker.  X

Yep. I like him just not when he plays against us. Some of his goals are superb.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

So you hope the homophobic, transgender baiting, anti-semitic good guy beats that nasty man who pretends to live with his Mum?  The fvcking evil bstard!!  X

Haha, it is the unpopular opinions thread Rumble :thumbup:.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Yep. I like him just not when he plays against us. Some of his goals are superb.

For some reason I cant like him but you would have to be mental to deny he is a world class striker.  Same as Lukaku really, gets stick and not sure why.  Lukaku is 25 and Kane 24 and both are pretty much guaranteed 20 goals a season which is really quite remarkable.  

RumbleFox acts like a nice guy with his silly penis jokes and self deprecating comments and his little kiss at the end of each comment but, in reality, he is a self-righteous antagonist who brings very little substantial or thoughtful content to this forum other than waiting to be annoyed by a comment then taking the moral high ground and pouncing on whomever posted it.

X

PS I have a tiny, tiny penis.  X

On 23/05/2018 at 08:37, Finnegan said:

It's very much somewhere to go to appreciate the physical structure of the place more than what humans have done with it in the twenty first century. 

I think it you look past the tourists, the tat, the vendors, the overpriced eateries on the squares, the queues to get in to churches, et all then its obviously an absolutely visually stunning city. 

But you're right, especially at peak times of year, that's a lot to try and ignore to appreciate the beauty of a place. 

Still a bit harsh to say the place itself has no charm mind. Coventry has no charm, Woking has no charm. If all the people just straight up vanished and took their tat with them, Venice would be one of the most beautiful places on earth. 

How dare you, Woking has some marvelous examples of architecture, the McLaren technology Centre, the Lightbox the err.  Errm.  Holiday inn?  Hmm. Yes all right you have a point.

• Like 1