Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Unpopular Opinions You Hold

Just now, Buce said:

No need to check a copy and paste... :D

A really sad admission here. I just bought a new chromebook, I haven't worked out how to copy and paste yet. I had to open a new page and spell the whole thing out lol

It wasn't worth it.

3 minutes ago, Max Wall said:

A really sad admission here. I just bought a new chromebook, I haven't worked out how to copy and paste yet. I had to open a new page and spell the whole thing out lol

It wasn't worth it.

CTRL C to copy and CTRL V to paste... Im sure that works on all platforms/OS.

Thank me later. x

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Suzie the Fox said:

CTRL C to copy and CTRL V to paste... Im sure that works on all platforms/OS.

Thank me later. x

I'll thank you now. Thanks Suzie.  :thumbup:

I did get that from google but, either it doesn't work, the trackpad is temperamental or I have an inhuman touch.

Answers on a postcard to........

4 minutes ago, Max Wall said:

friggin'? insatiable? I've been that since my early teens personally. It probably would have stopped but some twat invented the internet.

I suspect you've met your match in Suzie...

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Max Wall said:

If this ends up being a three way dust up, I suspect you and I will both lose so i'll gracefully stand down at this juncture.

Good luck though ;)

Behave.

What do I know about women - I'm married.

Edited by Buce

15 minutes ago, Buce said:

Jesus.

You're friggin' insatiable. :nono:

13 minutes ago, Max Wall said:

friggin'? insatiable? I've been that since my early teens personally. It probably would have stopped but some twat invented the internet.

8 minutes ago, Buce said:

I suspect you've met your match in Suzie...

5 minutes ago, Max Wall said:

If this ends up being a three way dust up, I suspect you and I will both lose so i'll gracefully stand down at this juncture.

Good luck though ;)

Wow. You guys! 

@Max WallOn a serious note, you highlight the text or webpage you need to copy 1st, then CTRL C and then goto the place you want to paste it and CTRL V ... You probably already know that or have tried it? Alternatively if you are using a mouse then highlight text and right click copy / right click paste. 

Sorry if you have tried all this and its failed i was only trying to help booo hooo .. Not be insatiable (whatever that means) 

1 minute ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Wow. You guys! 

@Max WallOn a serious note, you highlight the text or webpage you need to copy 1st, then CTRL C and then goto the place you want to paste it and CTRL V ... You probably already know that or have tried it? Alternatively if you are using a mouse then highlight text and right click copy / right click paste. 

Sorry if you have tried all this and its failed i was only trying to help booo hooo .. Not be insatiable (whatever that means) 

Incapable of being satisfied. lol

42 minutes ago, Max Wall said:

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogoch.

Now you've made me look that up on Wiki:

"The name means "St Mary's church in the hollow of the white hazel near to the fierce whirlpool of St Tysilio of the red cave" in Welsh.

It was invented in the 1860s by a local tailor to make the village famous for having the railway station with the longest name".

Quite a poetically creative meaning.....but a bit fake, innit?!

I mean, credit to the local tailor for his cunning scam, which showed an enterprising spirit, but never realised it wasn't a proper, organic name.

I've passed through it a few times en route to Holyhead. Will have to get off and have a look around some time - see if there's a monument to the scamming tailor.

• Haha 1

On 10/07/2018 at 16:27, Stadt said:

Anybody think it’s odd the amount of times the female posters get tagged in posts? They’re not going to sleep with you.

Yes.

I've thought this on more than one occasion. And there are some regulars in here that seem to follow them around the forum.

On 10/07/2018 at 18:06, FoxesDeb said:

I hadn't noticed that, it doesn't happen to me anyway I don't think.

Then again, I only posted in here because @FoxesDeb did. :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Wow. You guys! 

Don't take that to heart Suzie. Buce and I were just gently winding you up. No offence was meant, honestly.

And, I think I've cracked it with the copy and paste thanks to your advice so thank you.

Edited by Max Wall
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Alf Bentley said:

Now you've made me look that up on Wiki:

"The name means "St Mary's church in the hollow of the white hazel near to the fierce whirlpool of St Tysilio of the red cave" in Welsh.

It was invented in the 1860s by a local tailor to make the village famous for having the railway station with the longest name".

Quite a poetically creative meaning.....but a bit fake, innit?!

I mean, credit to the local tailor for his cunning scam, which showed an enterprising spirit, but never realised it wasn't a proper, organic name.

I've passed through it a few times en route to Holyhead. Will have to get off and have a look around some time - see if there's a monument to the scamming tailor.

I vaguely knew what it translated to. Not sure how, probably saw it on some crap like QI. Didn't know the tailor part though, good detective work :thumbup:

Having been brought up in Aberdeen and visited Loch Ness many times over the years, I've always thought the same about the Scots dude who first mentioned Nessie. Many a business owes him enormous credit. Very enterprising, as you say.

13 hours ago, Buce said:

Incapable of being satisfied. lol

8 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Bang on point! 

But isnt every woman like that ? 

THE HUSBAND STORE 

A store that sells new husbands has just opened in New York City, where a woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates. 

You may visit the store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the attributes of the men increase as the shopper ascends the flights. There is, however, a catch: you may choose any man from a particular floor, or you may choose to go up a floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building! 

So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband... 

On each floor the signs on the doors read: 

Floor 1 - These men have jobs. 

Floor 2 - These men have jobs and love kids. 

Floor 3 - These men have jobs, love kids, and are extremely good looking. "Wow," she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going. She goes to the fourth floor and sign reads:

Floor 4 - These men have jobs, love kids, are drop-dead good looking and help with the housework. "Oh, mercy me!" she exclaims, "I can hardly stand it!" Still, she goes to the fifth floor and sign reads: 

Floor 5 - These men have jobs, love kids, are drop-dead gorgeous, help with the housework, and have a strong romantic streak. She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor and the sign reads: 

Floor 6 - You are visitor 3,261,496,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, lifted*fox said:

i think if you can find the clitoris and tickle it neatly then most of these other things don't really matter. 

have you all found that yet? 

Not me.

I've been looking but I'm pretty sure I don't have one... :(

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, lifted*fox said:

i think if you can find the clitoris and tickle it neatly then most of these other things don't really matter. 

have you all found that yet? 

For anyone on here that's confused. It'll be around your mouth area if you talk like a cnut.

That's half of FT sorted out :ph34r: