Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Bournemouth Post Match 0-0

49 minutes ago, Wdywd said:

Scandalous lol give it a rest.

The thing about Vardy is if he is injured why on earth is he playing when we've got 60m+ worth of other strikers on the bench? Instead of just playing through an injury let the man get fit ffs and play one of the others.

We were on about mahrez not vardy look again :P

I said it after Liverpool and it rang true on Saturday. The results and even performances against the bigger clubs have been ok (even though we lost every one). It's the persistent negative hoofing shit-fest we're served up with that is cause for major concern. I was delighted when CS got the job, but I've completely lost faith is this is what we've become. It's pure insanity to think that 4-4-2 is going to be anything like it was two years ago when Kante/Drinkwater is now Ndidi/King. 

If you want to sit back and try to squeeze something out of United, Arsenal or Chelsea then fine but we're playing at Huddersfield and Bournemouth in the same way. 

To put it simply, is there a single team in the league that you think we'd beat away? I can't think of any. 

We've got to try something different against West Brom. Albrighton provided our only chance today, but we need to be getting at teams and we won't do that as it is. I'd go 4-3-3 with Gray and Mahrez either side of Vardy. 

15 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

I'd go 4-3-3 with Gray and Mahrez either side of Vardy. 

I think both Gray and Mahrez should be in the starting 11 but with this set up they'll get isolated because there’s no link up between defence and the front three. 

We’re really only 1 decent midfielder short of a good team (and a manager)

18 hours ago, WigstonWanderer said:

I've thought of something positive to say. The away support sounded good on the broadcast. Best I've heard for a while. Keep it up lads!

It was shocking, our away ends are so dead now a days its ridiculous. There's no atmosphere apart from when the chant "Leicester, Leicester, Leicester" goes off. 

18 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

I said it after Liverpool and it rang true on Saturday. The results and even performances against the bigger clubs have been ok (even though we lost every one). It's the persistent negative hoofing shit-fest we're served up with that is cause for major concern. I was delighted when CS got the job, but I've completely lost faith is this is what we've become. It's pure insanity to think that 4-4-2 is going to be anything like it was two years ago when Kante/Drinkwater is now Ndidi/King. 

If you want to sit back and try to squeeze something out of United, Arsenal or Chelsea then fine but we're playing at Huddersfield and Bournemouth in the same way. 

To put it simply, is there a single team in the league that you think we'd beat away? I can't think of any. 

We've got to try something different against West Brom. Albrighton provided our only chance today, but we need to be getting at teams and we won't do that as it is. I'd go 4-3-3 with Gray and Mahrez either side of Vardy. 

We know what team is going to be........................

1 hour ago, Ollie93 said:

It was shocking, our away ends are so dead now a days its ridiculous. There's no atmosphere apart from when the chant "Leicester, Leicester, Leicester" goes off. 

Well as I say I could hear it clearly on the broadcast at least for some of the match, which is more than I can say for other recent matches. Perhaps it's to do with the placement of mics.

1 hour ago, Ollie93 said:

Always looks like a Saga Tours holiday whenever I see a shot of our support on TV these days. 

31 minutes ago, Percy Thrower said:

Always looks like a Saga Tours holiday whenever I see a shot of our support on TV these days. 

It's depressing to say the least, there were about 20-30 of us who were actually interested in creating an atmosphere, the rest were just munching prawn sandwiches, I even saw one guy in a full suit of Roman Armour.

Archived