Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Bournemouth Post Match 0-0

Hate matches like the one this morning as a fan in the U.S. because you look forward all week to it, watch something horrendous, and then you have to go about the rest of your weekend thinking about it or feeling slightly off due to the disappointment.

Sounds ridiculous, maybe - but it's always a bit of a buzz kill. Especially if you don't keep drinking. 

2 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

I thought Bayern were gunning for nagelsmann at hoffenheim?

I dont know maybe they will in a couple of years, I guess depends if the wonderkid matures and proves himself in Europe etc but apparently Tuchel was spotted in Munich and is in talks with their bosses according to the journos (Bild) so looks like the the deal is done... should be made clear in couple of days. Also my mate whos follows Bayern and watches Bundesliga a lot said Tuchel has the possession style apparently similar to Guardiolas and that's what their board is fixed on (granted I did watch only couple BvB games during Tuchels tenure there but if that is so, he wouldn't suit us cause we're not much a possession team, are we lol) Oh another thing he said the Bayern board are cheapskates apparently so they'd rather have a manager for free than pay off Nagelsmann/Hoffenheim for breaching his contract 

3 hours ago, tsintskaro said:

You may lose/not win,but play football

just like Bournemouth did today

they are bad,they lose games,but they play football

leicester is shite and nowhere near playing football

this 4-4-2 and same tactics Claudio used is so ****ing boring 

Bournemouth played 4411, like us. They just implemented it more effectively. 

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

I didn't see today and my stream for huddersfield  was pretty well a write off. Therefore it's tough for me to make constructive comments but I am intrigued as to why it always seems that the opposition has more players on the pitch than we do. 

Andy King

43 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

vino-y-cigarrillos-1340.jpg

I tried picture searching for “cash pussy”, thinking it would come up with a cute kitty on piles of dosh.

My daughter is not impressed with how I spend my Saturday nights when the wife has gone to bed.

The bottom line is we are going absolutely nowhere with Andy King in the starting eleven. Our transfer window was abysmal, CS has lost the plot, Benching one of our main attacking threats in favour of Albrighton is a joke, JV frustrated at the crappy long balls punted forward. We look detatched, we are in trouble. CS to go asap to stop the rot

10 minutes ago, jon1bc said:

The bottom line is we are going absolutely nowhere with Andy King in the starting eleven. Our transfer window was abysmal, CS has lost the plot, Benching one of our main attacking threats in favour of Albrighton is a joke, JV frustrated at the crappy long balls punted forward. We look detatched, we are in trouble. CS to go asap to stop the rot

Playing Mahrez and Gray in the same team away from home is a recipe for disaster. We've had 6 games, Shaky will be fine long term. Give him time FFS

2 hours ago, UPinCarolina said:

Hate matches like the one this morning as a fan in the U.S. because you look forward all week to it, watch something horrendous, and then you have to go about the rest of your weekend thinking about it or feeling slightly off due to the disappointment.

Sounds ridiculous, maybe - but it's always a bit of a buzz kill. Especially if you don't keep drinking. 

It's only a game ?

Another shocking performance!

Champions to this in less than two seasons. Champions scrambling for points against the likes of Bournemouth & Huddersfield!
Out fought, out passed, less possession, less passes etc etc.
Blackburn Rovers springs to mind, anyone see the similarities??

A lot of people at the club need to have a hard look at themselves, and I don't just mean the players. Recruitment has been appalling, complete waste of money on a lot of players simply not good enough. Big money players that are now just sitting on the bench, in the stands or put out to grass on loan. Looks like the same story for Iborra & Iheanacho.

Shambles with Silva too, we're a joke. 

14 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

Playing Mahrez and Gray in the same team away from home is a recipe for disaster. We've had 6 games, Shaky will be fine long term. Give him time FFS

Why is it? Why should we always be so defensively minded? We have great attacking players, we should be the ones forcing the issue on other teams regardless of who they are.

Instead we put 10 men behind the ball and hoof it aimlessly to one attacker. This safety first approach is failing and badly. If 'shaky' doesnt realise this he needs to go. 

Just watching MOTD and got me thinking about our match.

I don't think I seen once any of our midfield bust a gut to get in the box and help Vardy out.

We used to attack in numbers and now it's like it's every man behind the ball apart from Vardy and Sinji who runs wherever he wants.

We are so cautious and defensive it's shocking it's no wonder we get pegged back so easily

we have a CM and bench of defensive midfielders.

Our player recruitment has been nothing short of abysmal how heads haven't rolled with over 80m spent and we look worse than ever I will never know.

Were looking relegation fodder by each game we're getting worse.

just got back.  That was absolutely woeful from start to finish.  No idea, no clue, devoid of confidence, no drive, no passion.  Players don't know what formation they should be playing all we do is hoof it forward in the vein attempt that Vardy may latch onto a hopeful punt upfield.  Shakespeare again out of his depth as a premier league manager, woeful tactics, playing King again who was slow and useless passing everything sideways or backwards and at times straight out of play.  It is worrying to see what we have become.  For the good of the club and our premier league future Shakespeare has to go he has not a clue how to turn this around.

Archived