Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mod hero

Next seasons kit manufacturer

Puma runs out at the end of this season.

I was down at the club shop today and asked someone down there who is going to be making our kit and he said he couldn't say.

anyway after quizzing him he told me it's Nike or Adidas.

anyone heard anything?

be nice to have a decent kit after all these years.

??

3 minutes ago, mod hero said:

Puma runs out at the end of this season.

I was down at the club shop today and asked someone down there who is going to be making our kit and he said he couldn't say.

anyway after quizzing him he told me it's Nike or Adidas.

anyone heard anything?

be nice to have a decent kit after all these years.

??

This is why we must never go to war !!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Awh man I wanted to be ITK for once and break it at the end of the year 

I was told similar...

lol Think Ashley made it pretty clear during this seasons kit announcement when he said 'It'll please everyone on here' given that people never stop going on about Nike :P 

Interestingly going off past announcements, Nike like to tend to make these deals public around October time... 

Having said that though that tends to be their Mega deals and not necessarily one our size. 

Edited by AjcW
  • Haha 1

Just now, TheUltimateWinner said:

I'll get my moment another time!

You might be surprised though, I got told it's the other make... 

Oh really!

Hmmm... I love Adidas outside of football... but think i've always preferred Nike Kits.

To be fair, if it's Nike or Adidas, I'll be happy with that. 

I wouldn't have minded Puma so much until this season if we didn't get the dreadful quality Genesis kits, but their abhorrent shoulder fades on their entire worldwide range of kits have tipped the balance for me- sack them off, they're dross.

On 08/09/2017 at 09:20,  Jamiebux said: 

Clue to the brand?;) 

Bigger brand than Puma but not Nike lol

can't say anymore than that 

Apologies for the dodgy copy and paste job

On 07/09/2017 at 21:19, foxfanazer said:

Heard some news from a very reliable source about who our kit manufacturer is going to be next season. Should be brilliant

On 07/09/2017 at 21:19, foxfanazer said:
Edited by foxfanazer

6 minutes ago, AjcW said:

The main advantage of an Adidas or Nike is the really nice teamwear that you don't like like a complete **** wearing in public lol they tend to keep it quite subtle and just like their normal gym gear

The teamwear really is awful this year- that 'LCFC' in the shoulder fade on the jacket lol rancid. 

• Haha 1

Prefer Nike over Adidas if its between those - WBA, West Ham, Middlesbrough, Swansea kits with them over the years have been incredibly bland and even more Identikity than Puma Genisis at times, the only innovation theyve shown is putting the three strips down the sides instead of sleeves and using bright embossed secondary colours on the away shirt badges and stuff. That being said though Nike's Identikit hasnt been changed since before the Euros, Man City's is basically the exact same as last year.

If this were 10 years ago I'd be much more pleased, suppose it would be an improvement so not really much to grumble about :sweating:

46 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

The teamwear really is awful this year- that 'LCFC' in the shoulder fade on the jacket lol rancid. 

Yep! I mean Shakespeare isn't in good shape but sticking the poor ****er in muddy grey isn't helping!! lol  

• Haha 1

Next season's kit is the least of our problems.  If Rudders has anything to do with this, the new kit will by manufactured by ALDI in line with the way the Club is being run.