Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Online Adverts You Have Inexplicably Been Targeted With Today

57 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

I don't know much about online adverts.

All I know is there are singles in my area who are desperate to meet me.

Genuine laugh out loud

I hate it when you search for something obscure on Amazon for someone's birthday and months later the adverts keep popping up on Facebook for fvcking Thermos flasks, and amazing cases you can get for Thermos flasks

Also Fleshlights.

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

be honest with us, did you get an old Jewish woman pregnant?

40 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Looks like your missus has been using the computer...

My missus got an old Jewish woman pregnant?! 

Not so much adverts - but I really do not understand the thinking behind the Netflix 'similar shows to this' feature. You finish watching an episode of Peep Show and are told that Rupal's Drag Race is a similar show. I'm sure even the six degrees of separation experts would struggle with some links. 

45 minutes ago, Rogstanley said:

Whenever I browse on my Mrs' phone she is always targeted with adverts for penis enlargement, which shows how inaccurate it is...

Blame that black guy with the massive penis  and towel over his shoulder  (or is it) whose picture is sent around the globe daily.

1 hour ago, Rogstanley said:

Whenever I browse on my Mrs' phone she is always targeted with adverts for penis enlargement, which shows how inaccurate it is...

... maybe she is trying to tactfully tell you something. :unsure:

Archived