Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Saman Ghoddos

Club scouts were at the game at the Emirates on Thursday.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/story/3394671/west-ham-leicester-tracking-ostersunds-saman-ghoddos-sources?src=com

Would've thought the club see enough potential in Diabate and Iheanacho to develop them more, than to consider getting someone quite unknown in the fold.

21 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Club scouts were at the game at the Emirates on Thursday.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/story/3394671/west-ham-leicester-tracking-ostersunds-saman-ghoddos-sources?src=com

Would've thought the club see enough potential in Diabate and Iheanacho to develop them more, than to consider getting someone quite unknown in the fold.

Could have just been doing their due diligence.

I had a funny feeling his name was going to appear on his after that game. £6mil they reckon gets you him. Got to be worth a look surely, regarded as the best player in clearly a pretty decent side.

I thought their winger Sema looked decent. Fantastic goal too.

8 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Pep is interested.  Wants him to partner his son Jesus up front.

Andy King to complete the Holy Trinity, given his invisibility on the pitch, Holy Ghosting in at the far post.

The Ghoddos deal won't go through till summer, though.....so they'll be Waiting for Ghoddos.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

At 24 years of age and that price tag he could be worth a punt.

When Mahrez leaves he will be very tough to replace so it wouldn’t surprise me if we sign 2 or 3 players who can play in Riyad’s position knowing that some of the signings won’t work out. That might sound like poor business but it’s extremely unlikely we hit gold twice and find a replacement that makes the same impact. 

Isn't he more of a Vardy-type player, with hints of an Okazaki? Certainly more a striker than an outside midfielder/winger.

Technically strong, built like an Agüero, with an eye for a goal and fast as hell.

Certainly a great call, would fit in well at Leicester.

I don't know why I'm now using wine jargon, but it's the best I can come up with right now.

8 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Isn't he more of a Vardy-type player, with hints of an Okazaki? Certainly more a striker than an outside midfielder/winger.

Technically strong, built like an Agüero, with an eye for a goal and fast as hell.

Certainly a great call, would fit in well at Leicester.

I don't know why I'm now using wine jargon, but it's the best I can come up with right now.

You've just mentioned Vardy, Shinji and Aguero in the same post when describing a potential signing. With exactly zero due diligence on my part, and using someone else's money, may I just say.

79af6b3bc5b23131ace1d835c402fa444ebd7cfc

4 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

You've just mentioned Vardy, Shinji and Aguero in the same post when describing a potential signing. With exactly zero due diligence on my part, and using someone else's money, may I just say.

79af6b3bc5b23131ace1d835c402fa444ebd7cfc

Mandatory YouTube video coming up...

Some real crackers in there.

• Thanks 1