Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Your last Pint?

Picked up another nice selection of new stuff (to me) to try on the 15 for £8 deal.

Green's grand India pale ale
Hoegaarden
Thornbridge Jaipur
Thornbridge Lukas Helles
Tripel Karmeliet - 8.4% this bastard

And topped up with some Peronis

Hope they're decent.

• Like 1

On 28/05/2021 at 22:13, Kopic said:

Picked up another nice selection of new stuff (to me) to try on the 15 for £8 deal.

Green's grand India pale ale
Hoegaarden
Thornbridge Jaipur
Thornbridge Lukas Helles
Tripel Karmeliet - 8.4% this bastard

And topped up with some Peronis

Hope they're decent.

Bloody love tripel karmeliet. One of my faves from trips to Brussels and Bruges.

I’ve been in Brew Ashby a fair bit this weekend. The selection on draft is up there with the best in the country. Today they have beers from cloudwater, vault city, three hills, overtone and pentrich all on. Had an amundsden zygoat on Friday too which was world class. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

I’ve been in Brew Ashby a fair bit this weekend. The selection on draft is up there with the best in the country. Today they have beers from cloudwater, vault city, three hills, overtone and pentrich all on. Had an amundsden zygoat on Friday too which was world class. 

That place does sound class

Pint of Mongoose in the curry house last night. Had a few nice'uns while out this weekend - shout outs to Dancing Duck Ay Up, Thornbridge Brother Rabbit and Rudgate Jorvik Blond.

Mate also brought up some rare German, Czech and Austrian lagers from JR Stores in Harborough. Down there next weekend so will have to finally pay a visit there.

• Like 1

On 30/05/2021 at 17:58, Unabomber said:

Bloody love tripel karmeliet. One of my faves from trips to Brussels and Bruges.

Very much enjoyed it! 

I got some Harp Irish Lager the other day, something I had never heard of, but my parents knew it, saying it was advertised heavily many years ago. I always try a new (to me) lager if I see one, it was quite pleasant, inoffensive,  drinking it in the sun the past few evenings.

9 hours ago, Kopic said:

Very much enjoyed it! 

I got some Harp Irish Lager the other day, something I had never heard of, but my parents knew it, saying it was advertised heavily many years ago. I always try a new (to me) lager if I see one, it was quite pleasant, inoffensive,  drinking it in the sun the past few evenings.

Never heard of Harp?  It was made by Guinness. 

Ever heard of them

On 05/06/2021 at 08:42, Stuntman_Mike said:

Got this vanilla stout from Aldi booked in for after work. Hopefully it's half decent :beer:

IMG-20210605-WA0000.jpeg

Got this lined up for my first baby free evening since my boy was born a month ago this Tuesday.  Any good? 

• Like 1