Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Evans

I honestly don' see why people are concerned about his age! It' crazy. 

30 is a CB's prime. If you listed the 10 best CB's in the world right now, I'd wager that the majority of them are 30 or over. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I honestly wouldn't' want us to sign a centreback aged under 24 at any point really. Youngsters as a rule will mess up and especially at CB positioning and experience are far more important than any possible youthful attributes. We will actually desperately need an experienced defender like Evans next season given the relatively young ages of Maguire, Pereira and Chillwell. 

Edited by Gubbins
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

This deal was supposed to have been done on Wednesday.  Typical Leicester this.  Dragging our feet on a transfer and then we’ll lose out.  Why do have such an issue getting deals over the line?

Absolute joke.

Or it could be the player and agent........

14 minutes ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

This deal was supposed to have been done on Wednesday.  Typical Leicester this.  Dragging our feet on a transfer and then we’ll lose out.  Why do have such an issue getting deals over the line?

Absolute joke.

Agents like to play one club against another & leak false info to the press at the same time. I would doubt that Leicester are dragging their feet at all. You may be overreacting.

Edited by gurru991

4 hours ago, Daveb5569 said:

its his age if he was two years younger then fair enough, injuries take longer to heal and of course injuries tend to easier as you age, ok Huth was an exception until last year with injuries, I would be looking at other targets alot younger. 

30 is not old...

3 hours ago, Daveb5569 said:

its his age if he was two years younger then fair enough, injuries take longer to heal and of course injuries tend to easier as you age, ok Huth was an exception until last year with injuries, I would be looking at other targets alot younger. 

A perfect age for us I think, he would allow us to develop younger players while putting out a quality back line.

You would have to believe he has at least three seasons in him.

11 hours ago, adamlcfcbevo85 said:

I could be right or wrong about Evans, but people thinking he will come here and automatically make our back 4 a huge improvement  and delusional and are not physic. 

Or just maybe they have seen something you haven't and have a different opinion.

Heck, push the boat out, maybe they could even know more about football than you and be a better judge?

Just throwing some other potentials.

Personally I can see why you want to.go for delusional. Get the straitjacket. Idiots ?

Ps. Your view is also just an opinion and not psychic. But I would say that doesn't automatically make you delusional. (Your posting history however is another story)

??

Edited by gw_leics772

13 hours ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

Absolute joke.

Relax, mate. We're the only club in the league to have made a major signing already, and it sounds like we're close to making another. We don't know what's going on behind the scenes- it could be pretty much done, or we could be assessing our options.

Time will tell, but at least we're prioritising defenders early in the window and won't end up with Simpson and Morgan starting every week next season (hopefully).

6 hours ago, gw_leics772 said:

Or just maybe they have seen something you haven't and have a different opinion.

Heck, push the boat out, maybe they could even know more about football than you and be a better judge?

Just throwing some other potentials.

Personally I can see why you want to.go for delusional. Get the straitjacket. Idiots ?

Ps. Your view is also just an opinion and not psychic. But I would say that doesn't automatically make you delusional. (Your posting history however is another story)

??

My view is an opinion and I'm not going for being a physic .

What I'm saying is if we get him we need a solid back up because if he flops which he might we will be back to maguire and morgan.

And for my posting history has been pretty much accurate.

I Dont expect people to agree with what i put Because people hate change.

Yoyr posting history is much better ( peace out )

5 minutes ago, Callabinho said:

Evans still has a great deal to give. Personally I can see Puel moving to a three at the back, if we sign Draggo too this would be a great addition, plus would give us three very capable centre backs. 

And Wes.........

5 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

This is driving me slightly nuts - the word is actually 'psychic', as your correspondent wrote, but was too kind to point out.

Apologies for my literacy I would blame it on the phone but In reality thats how I thought it was spelt lol.

Everyday a school day haha

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, adamlcfcbevo85 said:

Apologies for my literacy I would blame it on the phone but In reality thats how I thought it was spelt lol.

Everyday a school day haha

Well, you're honest, which counts for a lot. And I knew what you meant too, so this says as much about me as it does you.

Here's the dictionary meaning (because I'm pedantic)...

physic

[fiz-ik]

noun
  1. a medicine that purges; cathartic; laxative.
  2. any medicine; a drug or medicament.
  3. Archaic. the medical art or profession.

5 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Well, you're honest, which counts for a lot. And I knew what you meant too, so this says as much about me as it does you.

Here's the dictionary meaning (because I'm pedantic)...

physic

[fiz-ik]

noun

1. a medicine that purges; cathartic; laxative.
  2. any medicine; a drug or medicament.
  3. Archaic. the medical art or profession.

I see exactly what you mean now.

Lmaolol

40 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

This is driving me slightly nuts - the word is actually 'psychic', as your correspondent wrote, but was too kind to point out.

Ohhhh....and you were doing so well, I guess it's back to rehab for you now...lol

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

Ohhhh....and you were doing so well, I guess it's back to rehab for you now...lol

You surely have to admit that a) it was actually a totally different word and b) I was pleasant and self-deprecating about it

• Like 1