Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AjcW

Football Kits: 2018-19

2 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I’m not going mad am I... you do both mean Python and not panther? lol 

Side note, you can buy it off amazon, and they do a cheaper version that is like a training top with a round neck. 

Not the away kit, the home kit. Bottom right lol

Ah, and since it's already been mentioned, more on the SSC Napoli effort (home, away and third kit):

18NapoliPrima2.jpg

18NapoliPrima7.jpg

Napoli even went as far as creating a comic series video for the launch:

Edited by MC Prussian
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

Fiorentina present five different home kits again, the classic violet one plus four more, each representing one of the four main city districts.

fiorentina-18-19-kits %283%29.jpg

fiorentina-18-19-kits %2816%29.jpg

i know long shorts come and go fashion wise.. but they are gonna have real trouble with these.

Side note- It was near where this pic was taken that i turned to a couple who were taking photos and said in my best Italian (read... shouting broken english)

WOULDA YA LIKA ME TO TAKA PIC OF YOU? (remember to include over dramatic hand gestures) 

To which came the reply

"Cheers, thall be brilliant thanks mate"............ in a Leicester accent.  :)lol

Edited by ozleicester
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Samilktray said:

Fiorentina have had the same kit for about 10 years now. They're the real crooks of the replica shirt world 

It's a football shirt, what more do they really need to do?

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2018/07/brighton-18-19-kits.html

Maybe it's I that's being ridiculous here, but Brighton's home and away strips both have white shorts, but they're just the slightest bit different--the home one has a red swoosh while the away one has a black swoosh. Also, their away strip has black socks with a tiny amount of blue trim, while their 3rd strip has black socks with no trim.

Why not just have one set of white shorts and one set of black socks? Mix and match just like teams used to do back in the day.