Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Has Alli ever passed to Vardy? We have an answer...

9 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Doesn't surprise me at all. Just have to watch the games to see we very rarely pass to Vardy; the Netherlands game is an example, ~30 minutes of nothing

I personally think this is the reason Southgate has told him he's no cert for Russia.

He's a spoilt mardy little brat. This also shows what playing for England means to him.

I hope the little spud cvnt gets left at home this summer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sylofox said:

I personally think this is the reason Southgate has told him he's no cert for Russia.

He's a spoilt mardy little brat. This also shows what playing for England means to him.

I hope the little spud cvnt gets left at home this summer.

I've said before, I can't stand the guy. His rise to fame has destroyed persona and now he's a cocky prat who thinks he's the best. 

The guy has talent, but once again he's apparently useless for England, and i genuinely hope Southgate has the bollocks to drop him and bring him down a level.

• Like 1

Just now, Lovejoy said:

Ex England players will happily admit that there are cliques in the England dressing room and the United, Chelsea and Liverpool players openly hated each other. This is definitely believable.

We all know some of the players don't like each other. Would you like a player that three weeks ago was kicking lumps out of you. But they would pass to each other. Ali blatantly won't pass. Spoilt little cvnt needs to get his head out of his arse and stop blowing Kane.