Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
esoog

Kelechi

I follow most of the squad incl kelechi on twitter. Say for the past past few months nothing but 'likes' by kelechi towards his Man City pals plugs the feed. Fair enough some may say who cares, but i think it does 

8 minutes ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

literally means nothing. theyre his old mates, its cool if he supports them. seems to try hard enough when he plays, so whats the problem?

Not the only player. Simmo has made it clear he supports United and Hamza supports Arsenal, nothing wrong with it.

4 minutes ago, esoog said:

Well it's just my impression he's moving on, perhaps not Man City obviously. 

So the liking social media posts of his old teammates has nothing to do with it, you just have a feeling he's off? 

3 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

So the liking social media posts of his old teammates has nothing to do with it, you just have a feeling he's off? 

It's the substantial amount, not the normal amount. Surprised nobody cracked a Cambridge analytics joke yet. Anyway I see at as a sentiment indicator of a player is happy/committed at a club or not. Reliable in a other sports

1 minute ago, esoog said:

It's the substantial amount, not the normal amount. Surprised nobody cracked a Cambridge analytics joke yet. Anyway I see at as a sentiment indicator of a player is happy/committed at a club or not. Reliable in a other sports

I just think he might be happy for his mates lol

• Haha 1