Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Non League Football 2018 - 19

3 hours ago, bovril said:

Lynn have form for bottling it in the playoffs so I still don't think they'll get through to the super final. 

Their chairmen is cracking off on twitter now. Going to cause some real bad blood all this. K-Lynn already disliked because of their multiple forms/clubs. 

3 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Their chairmen is cracking off on twitter now. Going to cause some real bad blood all this. K-Lynn already disliked because of their multiple forms/clubs. 

Yeah, we have always been quite disliked also for the fans behavior. The chairman is quite spivvy to be honest, I'm not a great fan. 

49 minutes ago, Corky said:

Fylde through to the final at Wembley (also going there in the Trophy Final a week later).

They were ridiculed for their FL2022 (Football League 2022) banners a few years back. Could be a reality soon.

6 hours ago, Tuna said:

They were ridiculed for their FL2022 (Football League 2022) banners a few years back. Could be a reality soon.

Good little stadium they've got there, certainly will suit the football league however the place itself... there's basically nowt! you won't find many pubs round there at all. In fact no joke we were even invited into a guys house for a drink when we were passing! The ground itself is next door to a farm, and all you can smell is manure from it though out the ground. Don't imagine the population is very big either...

Edited by Leicesterpool

13 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Stourbridge lose to Alverchurch in the playoffs. Stourbridge Twitter admin now retweeting lots of tweets slagging off the manager & his staff. 

Stour have a long history of bottling. They must be borderline on ground regs as well as one side of the pitch/ground is a cricket pitch 

19 hours ago, Tuna said:

Three league clubs on the Fylde coast isn't sustainable. Fleetwood and AFC both had a right touch in being ambitious when thousands of Blackpool fans living in their towns were boycotting their own games and wanted somewhere else to go.

Now the Oystons are out and fans are back at Bloomfield Road I just can't see either of them retaining that level of support.

2 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

Three league clubs on the Fylde coast isn't sustainable. Fleetwood and AFC both had a right touch in being ambitious when thousands of Blackpool fans living in their towns were boycotting their own games and wanted somewhere else to go.

Now the Oystons are out and fans are back at Bloomfield Road I just can't see either of them retaining that level of support.

Crazy that that area might have 3 league clubs and Leicestershire never seems close to getting another one .

2 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I really need to look up to see where all these teams play so I can have someone to hate :D

Quite a few greater london teams, been to Bromley a few times as its quite local for me.

4 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Quite a few greater london teams, been to Bromley a few times as its quite local for me.

I'm hoping that iFollow will make an exception and still cover Notts matches. Maybe that's just wishful thinking since they currently don't provide coverage for non league teams.

20 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I'm hoping that iFollow will make an exception and still cover Notts matches. Maybe that's just wishful thinking since they currently don't provide coverage for non league teams.

You’re a big club in that division, I expect you’ll be on BT sport quite often.