Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

2018/19 U23s, Development, U19s etc

48 minutes ago, brucey said:

Is it just me or are the U23 games less exciting to watch than last season? We don't even look threatening at corners any more

This is particularly dull. But then last year we were trying to win it.

It doesn't help that Sean St Ledger's monotone voice would make a Hollywood A-List celebrity orgy sound dull.

Edited by Foxxed
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Vacamion said:

This and the ropey streams of the preseason games don't fill me with confidence that, if ever they were to sell the first team's games as a stream, you could rely on LCFC dot com.

That's it. I've had enough. Open Letter time.

Dear Leicester City Football Club,

I can and have suffered the football but can we not get the technology right?

Here's a link. It tells you how to stream it all to youtube. https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2474026?hl=en

Yours sincerely,

A concerned and lagged fan.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

https://www.lcfc.com/news/833369/kaba-sherif-striving-to-show-his-very-best/featured

Kaba Sherif Striving To Show His Very Best
DEVELOPMENT SQUAD
Published 22 mins ago

The opportunity to impress for Leicester City's Development Squad in Premier League 2 is not one which midfielder Lamine Kaba Sherif wants to miss out on.
BySam Stevens
y...
Blackburn Rovers U23s Fixture Moved To Holmes Park
On Monday, the Club's youngsters host Blackburn Rovers at Holmes Park – the setting of Kaba Sherif’s most recent outing for the Foxes, an outstanding personal display against Reading.

While City fell to an International Cup defeat in Whetstone last Monday, this week’s visit of Blackburn offers them with a chance to double their league points tally to six.

Kaba Sherif has become a reliable source of midfield steel for the Under-23s and he credits their recent successes to a close-knit changing room environment.

DEVELOPMENT SQUAD Video published 1 hr 52 mins ago Video duration 04:59 - Kaba Sherif Hopes To Take His Chance

Development Squad midfielder Lamine Kaba Sherif catches up with LCFC TV ahead of Monday's fixture against Everton.

“It’s a great place to be honest,” he told LCFC TV ahead of Monday’s live broadcast. “Everybody gets on and we fight for each other which I think is important for any team to be successful.

“On the back of last year, we did well but I would have wanted to play more games than I did, but I did have some injuries which have passed now so I’m fit and ready to show what I’ve got.

“I want to put in some performances and hopefully get the opportunity to get the manager to see me and see where it takes me.”

It’s about just trying to give my input into the team, trying to give what I can. For me, it’s all about being the best I can be in every game, perform and show the coaches what I can do.

Lamine Kaba Sherif LCFC TV
That’s a common motif in interviews with City’s Development Squad stars. While performances lead to points which, in turn, improve their chances of silverware, catching Claude Puel’s eye is also an aim.

It’s no different for Kaba Sherif and the 19-year-old knows that only he is in control of whether or not he is able to make the step up to Puel’s first team.

“I’ve got up and running, I’m just trying to give myself the best possible chance of playing and being in the starting line-up every week in every game,” he added.