Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

2018/19 U23s, Development, U19s etc

6 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Glad to see Kapustka doing well again. It's been a while. Hopefully he can keep it up and become first squad material in the near future. Would give us more options in midfield, swapping positions with Maddison and/or Barnes at some stage?

I started watchin at 50 mins and the first thing the commentators said was how poor he’s played!!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Glad to see Kapustka doing well again. It's been a while. Hopefully he can keep it up and become first squad material in the near future. Would give us more options in midfield, swapping positions with Maddison and/or Barnes at some stage?

Aside his goal he’s been very poor 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Spicer said:

Got an assist as well. Odd for a player to score and assist and been thought of as having a poor game.

?That’s the beauty of FT.......

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Spicer said:

Got an assist as well. Odd for a player to score and assist and been thought of as having a poor game.

What about the constant  losing the ball and miss placed passes and I can’t recall him winning a single tackle . 

3 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Why is it odd? It doesn't make up for 89 minutes of crap.

1 minute ago, baldeagle said:

What about the constant  losing the ball and miss placed passes and I can’t recall him winning a single tackle .  

Can you name a time when a player has been involved in two goals and played badly?  It is unusual. I wasn't disagreeing with either of you

4 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

Since when are left midfielders required to win tackles?

And was he the only one losing the ball or misplacing passes? You could equally turn the argument around and say he was more active than others, or trying to create goalscoring opportunities for himself and others.

:facepalm:

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

That Ryan Loft is the most heinous footballer I've ever seen

He’s not covered himself in glory.

Even on crosses, which you would think would be a strength, he wasn’t in the right place.

A bit of coaching required.

6 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Please get Ndukwu on the bench for the next game, far better option than Diabate currently imo

Would have loved for him to play tomorrow, but after playing the full ninety doubt he will even get a place on the bench.