Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

League 1 & 2 Thread - 2018/2019

1 minute ago, walkerleeds said:

Fantastic opportunity to try and rebuild though mate. Has shades of Leicester getting relegated to League One about it

Thanks for the positivity. 

I feel bad for the true Notts fans who live there and go to all the matches.

My dad would be shocked to see me sitting here watching the team he grew up with and cheering them on. 

1 minute ago, Livid said:

I know at the end of the season you tend to finish where you deserve to but it's a sad day for a club with so much history.

Without question our position is deserved. It really was an atrocious season, even by Notts standards.

A lot of people including myself were very cynical about Sol Campbell getting the Macclesfield job, but pulling off survival from the position they were in and with mostly the same squad is a brilliant achievement.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tuna said:

A lot of people including myself were very cynical about Sol Campbell getting the Macclesfield job, but pulling off survival from the position they were in and with mostly the same squad is a brilliant achievement.

Notts County Legend!

;)

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Tuna said:

I admired him, to go to a job like that with no money and a steep chance of survival takes balls. He's put his reputation on the line and achieved what he was asked to do. Can't knock that.

• Like 1

How sad to see Notts County relegated into non league. But what a division the conference is... Hartlepool, Wrexham, Yeovil, Notts County, Stockport, Chesterfield, Dagenham, Barnet, Halifax... 

Credit to Sol Campbell for somehow keeping Macclesfield up after where they were when he took over.

• Like 1

Sad times for Mansfield. Played a lot better in the second half. Carnage at the end. Both sets of fans invaded the pitch and had a bit of a scrap. Disappointed for the Mansfield fans who were unbelievable throughout.