Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Germany vs Sweden - Match Thread (23 June, 7pm)

3 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

If you're a neutral it is tbh

Sorry I'm not having that, hardly a classic (yet) but that was a great goal and there have been plenty of good moments - I mean you posted that around the same time that Neuer had to make a worldy save to keep it 1-0.  C'mon.

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Not sure if sarcastic. 

It's pretty shit tbf. 

Only if your'e rooting for Germany lol 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Nobody is neutral when Germany are playing.

Just now, Carl the Llama said:

Sorry I'm not having that, hardly a classic (yet) but that was a great goal and there have been plenty of good moments - I mean you posted that around the same time that Neuer had to make a worldy save to keep it 1-0.  C'mon.

Whoosh. 

1 minute ago, Carl the Llama said:

Sweden have got a good goal, otherwise it's been camped in the box while Germany pass side to side. Not exactly exciting

• Like 1

Just now, The Doctor said:

Sweden have got a good goal, otherwise it's been camped in the box while Germany pass side to side. Not exactly exciting

You're watching a different match to me.

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Whoosh. 

Where was the joke? lol 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Carl the Llama said:

You're watching a different match to me.

Where was the joke? lol 

There wasn't a joke you just seemed to miss the point. 

I said I'm fully aware if you're cheering against Germany it's obviously going to be fun and I get why the English want them to lose, of course, no problem. 

Just as a pure neutral it's not an interesting game. 

Sweden have had a couple of half breaks that they've butchered and it's otherwise been camped in their half watching Germany pass it around. Its exactly the sort of match people complained about Spain having for years. 

The Mexico game was brilliant, I loved it, Mexico were really exciting on the break, they fizzed whenever they came forward, flying all over the place. Sweden are just boring and dire. 

• Like 1

Just now, whoareyaaa said:

if he was laid back anymore he would fall off his chair

Give Keane time, will probably be strangling him off the chair, looks like he is close to a psychotic break at the best of times.

• Haha 1