Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest seanfox778

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Just now, Finnegan said:

Knew we'd get a goal if I said that lol

I just said on another forum that Juve's game-plan only seems to be to cross from the right and it's boring, with Atletico finding it easy to defend against.

Then they score from the left! lol 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

I just said on another forum that Juve's game-plan only seems to be to cross from the right and it's boring, with Atletico finding it easy to defend against.

Then they score from the left! lol 

It is very one dimensional to be honest. 

Bermardeschi and Spinazola bombing crosses to Ronaldo and Mandzukic. Dropping Dybala let's them fill the midfield with somewhat defensive options to stop Atleti stealing one. 

Then just gotta hope Ronaldo wins it. 

2 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Never been a huge fan of him as an individual but Ronaldo is an absolute beast in every way.  What a player.  X

I don't mind him being a flash, arrogant cvnt because he can back it up. Incredible player

• Like 1

Calling it now. Ronaldo gets his hattrick in the 88th minute, celebrates like he's won the world cup single handedly. 

94th minute, Juanfran scores a scruffy toepoke from four yards after Szczesny spills a corner he should have caught. 

1 minute ago, Izzy said:

I don't mind him being a flash, arrogant cvnt because he can back it up. Incredible player

Yeah, I am firmly in the Messi camp but one couldn't really argue if someone wanted to call ol' Ronny the greatest of all time.  He just loves to win.  X

• Like 1

“Let us enjoy the goal, let us enjoy the goal, we’re robbing the fans of a moment of joy with this VAR nonsense” THE LINO PUT HIS FLAG UP KEOWN YOU MASSIVE MASSIVE BELLEND! 

VAR has just corrected HIS error and made sure you had a goal to enjoy you massive ****ing idiot 

• Like 2

Has Griezmann done anything?

Also, I know Juve are a very good team; underrated even but have Atletico just lost something about them over this last year? They don't seem as gritty, determined and solid as when we came up against them a couple of years ago