Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest seanfox778

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Dodgy pen but PSG are responsible for their own demise just like Real yesterday. They took the quarters for granted and paid for it. 

First team ever to win 2-0 away and not go through. They're becoming masters at squandering a good first tie.

Clowns.

Edited by That_Dude

On 12/02/2019 at 21:37, Dan LCFC said:

I can't stand PSG but this is quite enjoyable really. They're taking the piss. The Man Utd wankfest was beginning to get a bit too much as well. PSG have surprised me, thought they would struggle with the players they had out but they've been comfortably the better team. Exposed how average so many of this Man Utd side is, and unfortunately most of the PL.

Does this anti Premier League rhetoric still apply?

Guest ttfn

On first viewing I thought that was a great penalty. 

With every additional viewing I become more and more convinced a younger goalkeeper would have saved it. He’s hit it hard but it is nowhere near the corner and at the perfect height for a goalkeeper.

5 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

yeah if hes done a peter schmeichel star fish then yeah i get it, but he hasnt

I dunno, I hate players turning their back in general, I think if you're frantically diving through the air, jumping, turning and your arm is away from your body then you're forcing the ref to make a decision. 

It's not stonewall and I do feel sorry for him but I also don't think it definitely ISN'T a pen either. 

It's immensely borderline and they said in commentary that the ref had briefed the players and warned them that it would be considered hand ball. 

Kimbembe wasn't angry, he had his head in his hands, he knew he'd ****ed up. 

Like I said, it really could have gone either way and I do agree it is a harsh call. But it's definitely not ridiculous. 

2 minutes ago, Corky said:

Nothing will beat the one given against Portugal in the World Cup where the guy climbed on Soares and headed it down on to his hand and the ref looked at it on the screen and gave it.

Seems to be that they are given if the ref is told to watch it again.

Yeah I don’t like the way the refs are shown the footage, 

in that game you mentioned the footage just shown the ball hitting the hand on a loop tonight was slightly different as they shown the whole shot but the initial video shot was just looping the ball hitting the arm 

First time I've ever been a Man United fan (and hopefully last..).

For all the € PSG have been playing with,  they've looked average at times in the match.

Pleased for Solskjaer, how he's got Man United is a short period of time should give Mourinho a good strong thought or two..