Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest seanfox778

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

7 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

Has Griezmann done anything?

Also, I know Juve are a very good team; underrated even but have Atletico just lost something about them over this last year? They don't seem as gritty, determined and solid as when we came up against them a couple of years ago

Bit harsh, Atleti and Griezmann were brilliant in the first leg it was an absolute classic Atleti performance. Solid, dogged, ludicrous amounts of graft. 

Think its hard to over estimate just how good Juve and Allegri have been tonight. He picked a solid, solid midfield, he's got two of the best centre halves in the world, he's played wide and targeted Atleti's vulnerability out there. 

Bombed crosses all over the place. 

Pjanic and Matuidi have been simply superb, under stated but brilliant. 

Plus, yknow, Ronaldo. 

Edited by Finnegan

"keeper no chance"

It's been scuffed in and the keeper got a finger on it, Keown, you fvcking mouth breathing cvnt.

Winds me up so much how unintelligent that man is.

Says 'no chance' after about 75% of goals. Then when a keeper makes a great save it's 'should have done better'.

Edited by Nod.E

Who’s going to win it this year then? Massive opportunity for somebody with some of the teams left in it. I personally like Barca for it this season, but I think Man City might throw the kitchen sink at it too. I can see Liverpool beating Bayern tomorrow but then thinking again once the title race starts getting a bit more tangible for them. It’s going to be interesting once we know the full picture. One of Atleti or Juve will be fancying it as well, whoever progresses. 

33 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Calling it now. Ronaldo gets his hattrick in the 88th minute, celebrates like he's won the world cup single handedly. 

94th minute, Juanfran scores a scruffy toepoke from four yards after Szczesny spills a corner he should have caught. 

?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

"keeper no chance"

It's been scuffed in and the keeper got a finger on it, Keown, you fvcking mouth breathing cvnt.

Winds me up so much how unintelligent that man is.

Says 'no chance' after about 75% of goals. Then when a keeper makes a great save it's 'should have done better'.

He really is the pits as a commentator. For Aguero's second goal he said it was a wonderful finish but the keeper should've saved it.

Love how irate they get when the VAR check takes longer than 15 seconds.