Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest seanfox778

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Just now, UniFox21 said:

He's jumping and the arm goes in that position to help rotate the body 

If the directive before the game was "if you're making your body bigger its a handball" then he was warned. It's a pen. He does. 

Just now, Finnegan said:

If the directive before the game was "if you're making your body bigger its a handball" then he was warned. It's a pen. He does. 

But jumping in a rotating manner your arm swivels that way. It's not used to make the body bigger. Ridiculous decision.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Dzeko. Wouldn't be against a ban for this 'reaction'. lollol 

Should've given Dzeko a second yellow for his simulation.

Mind you, Pepe has a long track record of being a tosser so no sympathy for him.

Edited by Alf Bentley

i cannot believe he gave a penalty for that, one of the most outrageously wrong decisions i’ve ever seen. the fact he went to watch 15 replays on the little tele and changed his mind to give a penalty is absolutely bananas. 

That is incredible from Man Utd though, to be fair. Even without the penalty decision, it's like Spurs against Dortmund last night where they weren't expected to win, let alone score and come out on top.  They kept themselves in the game with a hugely depleted squad. Superb from them.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

yeah if hes done a peter schmeichel star fish then yeah i get it, but he hasnt

2 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

i cannot believe he gave a penalty for that, one of the most outrageously wrong decisions i’ve ever seen. the fact he went to watch 15 replays on the little tele and changed his mind to give a penalty is absolutely bananas. 

Nothing will beat the one given against Portugal in the World Cup where the guy climbed on Soares and headed it down on to his hand and the ref looked at it on the screen and gave it.

Seems to be that they are given if the ref is told to watch it again.