Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest seanfox778

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

2 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Messi a better player than Ronaldo.

Has Ronaldo had a better career though?

We're all getting wet over Vardy scoring 100 goals for Leicester, but Ronaldo has scored 124 goals IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE ALONE.

Difficult to get your head around that...

• Like 4

Am I bad to still blame Simeone for getting Beckham sent of in the '98 WC?

I probably should have forgiven him by now but I can't help but smirk when he's crying tonight.

Edited by Izzy

Messi is the greatest of all time, every time people even consider Ronaldo; Messi goes and does something ridiculous too. Ronaldo is probably the better out and out goalscorer but Messi is the better player. 

13 minutes ago, Izzy said:

I probably should have forgiven him by now but I can't help but smirk when he's crying tonight.

I think there's no point anymore. He's the kind of player you'd hate having against you but love if if he was in your team. Do you know how many hate Vardy?

He's also a great manager.

Edited by That_Dude

3 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Messi is the greatest of all time, every time people even consider Ronaldo; Messi goes and does something ridiculous too. Ronaldo is probably the better out and out goalscorer but Messi is the better player. 

Greatest of all time is arguable. None of them is the GOAT for me. What's sure is that both took personal performances and consistency, each one in their own way, to another level.

Big, big fan of Messi whom I consider to be a more complete player than C.Ronaldo, but you can't deny the latter's contribution to the beautiful game.

2 minutes ago, That_Dude said:

I think there's no point point anymore. He's the kind of player you'd hate having against you but love if if he was in your team. Do you know how many hate Vardy?

He's also a great manager.

Yeah you're probably right. Still hurts though, England had a decent team in '98

9 minutes ago, Izzy said:

We football fans have great memories don't we? :D

I certainly remember that moment well. Can't recall what I had for breakfast today though lol

• Haha 3