Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest seanfox778

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

I don’t know about the penalty, I’d probably be screaming for it if it was against us so I can see why it’s given. It’s harsh though, is it deliberate? Of course it ain’t but it never is. People why defenders hide their hands behind the back in some cases. VAR is going to give a lot of penalities and will decide games as teams get desperate towards the end of a game. 

Just now, Finnegan said:

Haha. Sorry Sam. 

But cmon man, if their shirt supplier was Macron and their most fashionable player was Thomas Muller, you'd run a mile. 

I still wouldnt be actively supporting Man Utd over them ffs bloody wronguns 

For all the money they've spent, Paris St Germain's best European performances still remain in the 1990s, where they made consecutive semis in the UEFA Cup, Cup Winners and Champions League, and then won the Cup Winners Cup and made the final again a year later. All this having spent less money back then. Shows that money doesn't always buy European success. 

everyone’s always know money doesn’t buy cup success because a large deal of winning a cup is based on luck, and you literally can’t buy that. 

things like some of the draws man city got in their first 3 or 4 years in the CL, that ref who done chelsea over vs barca in that semi final, and again last night an awful decision decides a whole season. 

but i guess that’s why the one off ties are usually much more fun to watch than a league game. 

13 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

@AKCJ @StanSP @Izzy

What are we watching tonight and why? 

The decision can't be left to me I'll just **** it up for everyone. 

Juve vs Atletico. 

As much as I love Barcelona, I can't see their game being too entertaining. Lyon might give them a good test but Barca really just need to not concede and get one goal (if Lyon get first goal it might be more interesting with Barca having to chase). 

But with Juve having to attack to get two goals against a seriously strong Atletico side, not just defensively, it should make for a decent match. Plus it's Ronaldo and if Atletico come out winners it'll be fvcking lovely. 

12 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Juve vs Atletico. 

As much as I love Barcelona, I can't see their game being too entertaining. Lyon might give them a good test but Barca really just need to not concede and get one goal (if Lyon get first goal it might be more interesting with Barca having to chase). 

But with Juve having to attack to get two goals against a seriously strong Atletico side, not just defensively, it should make for a decent match. Plus it's Ronaldo and if Atletico come out winners it'll be fvcking lovely. 

Well, it’s your lucky day mate cos you can watch both. Barca is tomorrow ;) 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

@AKCJ @StanSP @Izzy

What are we watching tonight and why? 

The decision can't be left to me I'll just **** it up for everyone. 

Well I was gonna say I'll be watching whichever one you're not as it's bound to be more entertaining :D

I reckon the Juve v Athletico game could be a cracker, so I'll be watching that. Can't see anything but a routine win for Man City tbh

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, VinceNoir said:

Well, it’s your lucky day mate cos you can watch both. Barca is tomorrow ;) 

lollollol I've had a mare then.

Just seen Man City vs Schalke is the other game. Easy Man City win for me so my choice still stands with Juve vs Atletico :D