Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Chris Mepham

4 hours ago, Bunyip said:

Did you judge on evidence with Mahrez ? or Kante? or any of the other great players who arrive with no big portfolio? thought not.

I did with Kante and if you look back on the thread I was the biggest advocate of him when most of the others wanted Cambiasso back. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mehrez said:

Brentford out of order holding the player back from his dream move he should put a transfer request in immediately and go on strike.

- Danny Murphy

So McGuire should do the same thing ??

Chris Mepham won’t do anything like that. We did have one player Tarkowski did go on strike a couple of years ago. He lost his battle with the club and we got what we wanted for him. We’ve got our price for Chris M. I’ve posted it early today. We won’t budge on that. He’s an exceptional talent. Have a look at his profile on Wiki to check, or go on the Griffin Park Grapvine.

If Murphy actually said that. He should hang his head in shame. 

Edited by Long Lost Bee
  • Like 1

Just now, Long Lost Bee said:

Chris Mepham won’t do anything like that. We did have one player Tarkowski did go on strike a couple of years ago. He lost his battle with the club and we got what we wanted for him. We’ve got our price for Chris M. I’ve posted it early today. We won’t budge on that. 

McGuire can do that he wants!! 

4 minutes ago, Long Lost Bee said:

Chris Mepham won’t do anything like that. We did have one player Tarkowski did go on strike a couple of years ago. He lost his battle with the club and we got what we wanted for him. We’ve got our price for Chris M. I’ve posted it early today. We won’t budge on that. 

Don't worry, it was a joke because that's what Murphy said about Harry. Obviously not something that is appreciated around here. 

Just now, Long Lost Bee said:

Think the joke may have been missed on you, Murphy has said this for two years about Mahrez and today about Maguire, I and am sure most on here wouldn’t wish for that situation to actually happen to yourselves 

1 minute ago, Long Lost Bee said:

I think he was joking mate refering to Danny Murphy's comments on Harry Maguire earlier in the week.

2 minutes ago, Long Lost Bee said:

His post was mocking Murphy for suggesting Maguire should force a move to the bigger club when the same Murphy also pleaded with Coutinho to reject Barcelona last year

7 minutes ago, Long Lost Bee said:

Chris Mepham won’t do anything like that. We did have one player Tarkowski did go on strike a couple of years ago. He lost his battle with the club and we got what we wanted for him. We’ve got our price for Chris M. I’ve posted it early today. We won’t budge on that. He’s an exceptional talent. Have a look at his profile on Wiki to check, or go on the Griffin Park Grapvine.

He's obviously very highly rated if your club are turning down £15m for a lad who has 22 professional games under his belt.

Another four years on his contract so Brentford have Mepham and potential buyers by the balls. He'll probably want a bigger contract to be kept happy though if Brentford rate him at £20m then that's at least worth £30k a week.