Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mint_Fox

Mirror madness?

6 hours ago, The Wizard said:

If you're Puel in or out we really need to get behind the bloke n give him a chance a period of stability. I think we can all see the changes and take the positives from Friday..It would be nice if will all pull together as one like we did in our 1st season back, we all no what can happen if the team & fans become one, win or lose as long as their giving 100%.....give the guy some time now he's had a pre-season..stuff the press..#Lestagainstheworld

Normally, I'm pretty hard on you for your 'Puel Out' stance. This is really cogent and sensible, and I give you credit for rallying behind the team, as we all should. Cheers!

• Like 2

Nice to see that the UK press is even lazier than it is here in the US.   First the McGuire rumor machine - with everyone forgetting the little fact that the club had next to nothing in the cupboard to replace him with - now they overlook the facts that the club has spent plenty of money in the transfer market, seems committed to a total changeover, and is in fact in the process implementing that change.  A lot of these guys they're bringing in have previous experience with Claude.  So it seems obvious that they're giving him the tools he says he needs.

Looks to me like ownership has a sound long term plan in hand and have put their faith in Puel to make it happen.  Of course the jury is out on whether Claude is the the right guy or not - but to put a story out like that one week in?  That's just lazy - i.e. throwing s--- out there to see what sticks. 

If you look at the league after one week, it seems like it's pretty obvious LCFC won't be in a relegation fight.  So I think they're prepared to be more than patient with Claude. 

2 hours ago, SheppyFox said:

I’m sorry but if you can’t see the positives that are happening under Puel, including the transfers being acquired and the air of dominance we now have even away at one of the biggest clubs in the world then you’ll never be happy. Some fans have had it in for Puel since his first interview and frankly it’s wearing thin. 

Please remember united did not need to attack us from 3 mins in. All they had to do was soak it up and hit on the break. 

6 hours ago, TheLittleBigMan said:

Let's give him some vocal support at home. I think we all need to get behind him as he is clearly giving everything to build a decent future for our club. 

He’s French 

And Oui

he loves intensiteeee

Claude Puel

Claude Puel

hes French 

youll see

he’ll make us qualiteeeee

claude Puel

claude Puel 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, F1_AN said:

Please remember united did not need to attack us from 3 mins in. All they had to do was soak it up and hit on the break. 

United shouldn’t be soaking up pressure from Leicester. They should be dominating possession and pinning us into our own half, only now days they can’t :) 

12 hours ago, weller54 said:

Maddison said in the post match interview that he could have played the full 90 minutes.. So he wasn't taken off because of fatigue or injury? So why sub him at that time when we're chasing the game?.... 

Did you see the post match interview with Maddison on Sky? 

I didn’t to be fair, but I’d trust a coach over a player in those circumstances anyway, wouldn’t you?

We played Man Utd off the park and if it wasn’t for David de gea we’d be going into the wolves game having just beat Man Utd at old Trafford dreaming of what can be this season. 

We’ll be in Europe next season. 

Edited by ARTY_FOX
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

Celtic out of Europe. Rodgers might be a target IF Puel goes. 

Death of Scottish football....then like Phoenix from the Ashes...Stevie Gerrard revamps Rangers,and the next Scots generation,could well

see a sober group of travelling fans,on the road well deep into the season...

Jesus what are the Celtic fans and reporters going to do now,for the rest of the season!!!  Outside wasted bragging they have no nutritious

banter that's worth swallowing...Another nail in that once great minnow footballing nations coffin....

The gran' Reeper,always looked like a Scottish grandpa....now he's a coming a knocking..:ill: