Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Helicopter crash

1 minute ago, turkish14 said:

Theres a video on Reddit allegedly from tonight, of Vichai plus 2 females and 2 males walking towards the helicopter. This was posted on redcafe..

their resident LCFC fan suggested it couldn’t be from tonight as there are screens behind the goals. These screens have been up for months now.

No they haven’t.

1 minute ago, volpeazzurro said:

Terrible news if true but members of our services should keep their lips buttoned folliwing such incidents for obvious reasons. Very unprofessional and if true they should be disciplined.

Sky still insisting that Vichai and Rudkin were not on the flight https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11712/11537871/helicopter-crashes-outside-king-power-stadium

Just now, The Syrup said:

Football team owners often get bad press (sometimes rightly), but with Vichai and his family we have a diamond. Supported the team through thick and thin, supported the local community and always did their best for LCFC, ending up delivering the greatest season ever. Whatever the outcome of this tragic accident... thank you. 

Gave the fans treats as a thank you for the support

Gave the players cars when couldn't give bonuses due to regulations after winning the league 

Gave to local charities

Was a true Diamond

• Like 3

long time lurker and season ticket holder.

sat here in tears absolutely gutted. went to the game today and walked by that car park today.

I send hope and love to everyone who was involved in the accident and also to the families of those who were involved. You are not alone, and we are all thinking of you. 

7 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

I don't usually get sad or upset when famous people or celebrities pass but I'm heartbroken by this. There's tears in my eyes.

This guy literally made our dreams come true. More than that, he has contributed so much to a city to whom he owed nothing.

God bless you Vichai

beautifully put mate. I feel exactly the same.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have recently suffered a big loss in my family. Tonight I have suffered a loss in my extended family. God bless all concerned and may the light of the legacy created in the Leicester City family by Vichai and his family shine bright forever.

Outstanding comments from the football community much respect and love to you all.

• Like 2

I have not posted on this forum for a long time but with what has gone on today how could I not. I am absolutely devastated! My thoughts go out to everyone involved. The internet is such a sick, disgusting place from some of the sh!t I have read about tonight's devastating events on certain social media outlets, I mean what is wrong with people? I'm just glad that the genuine thoughtful people counterbalance the absolute ****ing scrotes of our society. Makes me sick. I just can't believe it. Just shocked! I still can't believe it.

A massive thanks to all football fans taking time to sign in and leave there thoughts and prayers. Football brings people together in good times and unfortunately bad times.

The owners have done so much for this club and brought the LCFC family closer together. My heart goes out to the family's of those involved. It's hard to take news like this. Soo upsetting! 

• Like 3

Despite all this agony, people still take the time to do things like this on social media

20181027_232845.thumb.jpg.8b6c97182ce0f285af8e6fc053806554.jpg

Just, why? Why would you do that?

A genuine and heartfelt thank you to those fans from other clubs who have come here to share genuine sentiments. It's heartening to know that most football fans are top people.

Edited by Paddy.

The situation is now difficult to put into words after the initial shock. God bless the innocents who may have lost their lives and I can’t bare to think how the families involved must be feeling. 

Echo the point of many others, had no idea news like this would be so difficult to take. Sickening and genuinely gutted. 

The sheer number from fans across the country/world offering their best wishes too, has been amazing. Really does means a lot, thanks to all

• Like 3