Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Helicopter crash

2 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Despite all this agony, people still take the time to do things like this on social media

Screenshot_20181027-230806_Twitter.thumb.jpg.13b4ae485b52263f1f3349bc453ff551.jpg

Just, why? Why would you do that?

A genuine and heartfelt thank you to those fans from other clubs who have come here to share genuine sentiments.

1 minute ago, HankMarvin said:

0_Screen-Shot-2018-10-27-at-231945.jpg

Social media is full of attention seeking weirdos. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mancunian said:

Manchester City fan here - shocked and horrified to hear the appalling news about your chairman's helicopter crashing. There are no colours or club rivalries at a time like this - just a football family. I would like to offer my condolences to your club and all it's fans and especially to the family and friends of anyone hurt or injured in this tragedy.

Football family.

The Gallaghers will still support you when you are crap again because it's the club they love.

• Sad 3

Guest seanfox778
3 minutes ago, Deucalion said:

I pride myself on keeping a level head in adversity, but this feels like it is something personal, something which has happened to family.

Just cannot relax or come away from the news or the computer.

Don't know what my point is...

I’m exactly the same, just been pressing refresh for hours.

1 minute ago, GeordieLass said:

Newcastle fan here. Just wanted to let every single one of you know that we, the footballing community, regardless of our own team colours, regardless of which team holds our heart, are all standing with you right now and holding you all (individually, as a club, and as a city) in our hearts. We stood with you in your joy at winning the title, and we stand with you equally now in your sorrow. We are a community, we are one, and you are not alone.

I hope in the coming minutes, hours, days, weeks and months, you are all able to find some small comfort and light in the love, strength, support and solidarity both from within your own beautiful community and also within the football community at large.

I'm black and white through and through. But tonight we are all blue.

Beautifully put. Thank you.

• Like 2

Absolutely devastating news. Many thanks to the supporters of other teams from around the world who have come on here tonight demonstrating that football is something that brings people together. Hoping and praying for the best but fearing the worst. 

4 minutes ago, Deucalion said:

I pride myself on keeping a level head in adversity, but this feels like it is something personal, something which has happened to family.

Same ..

5 minutes ago, Deucalion said:

Me too. Exactly the same.

please don't read any comments on national newspaper boards, unbelievable how/why people start making jokes or submitting disrespectful crap, I'm now banned from 3 sites as i defending their honour, they didn't get banned for spouting sh  it though.

crazy

RIP. love and respect, thats always and forever anybody on board, for everything you gave our city

I'm still in shock, can't believe it

• Thanks 2