Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Helicopter crash

Absolutely devastated, I literally feel numb. I cant sleep.

The most terrible news in our history.

I cant help feeling that if he wasn't board the plane, someone would of rung him after hearing the news and he would respond and then it would be straight in the news hes been heard safe.

No news if bad news and if hes in the plane which seems very likely then how an earth is he going to be alive? Its absolutely shocking!

A source close to the family have confirmed to the BBC that the chairman was on board. 

I can’t sleep. I’ve never met our owners but the manner in which they’ve conducted themselves and the way they enabled dreams to come true means I hold them closer to my heart than I realised. I’m absolutely devastated. 

Thoughts and prayers with the families of all those onboard. 

• Like 1

Can see someone like Susan Whelan giving out a press conference providing information about this.

May well, and understandably, be broadcasted on Sky News etc at 09:00 etc with a massive media scrum at the club all day.

Radio 4 news just said it understands the owner was in the helicopter.

Devastating news if it’s true, met and shook his hand in the concourse at the London stadium last season when he stood amongst us and saw him in Madrid when he walked into the plaza.

Fantastic person and family, thoughts going out to all onboard the helicopter.

He didn’t have to walk into 5000 City fans that day but he did to see for himself, likewise when he stood in the stand at the London Stadium. 

Hoping beyond hope hope a miracle or two will appear.

56C80787-D20F-4CA1-A4A9-735DD267D60F.png

Edited by promised land
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

This is affecting me way more than I thought, had some sleep but woke up in tears and feeling sick. 

Its such a terrible thing to happen and for it to be so close to home and effect an extended family... I can't quite believe what's happened!

• Sad 1

Struggling to deal with this, keep refreshing the page, bbc radio on all night hoping for the slightest glimmer of hope. Had little sleep. Feels like it's happened to a close family member well the owners are our family. Hoping and praying that all on board somehow got out someway. Sorry about the post need to get this out and had no one else to to turn to 

• Like 3

Woke up this morning and it took a second before I realised last night wasn’t a bad dream. Only crumbs of comfort have been from the wider football community who’ve taken the time to come on here with their condolences which means the world, thank you all.

Also, it shows the amazing spirit of FT. I know hardly any of you but have followed the (ocassonally mad) chat on here for years, it’s become a part of my daily routine. The togetherness on here only strengthens my love for this crazy club.

Thanks all.

• Like 2