Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Helicopter crash

8 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Yes and Yes. It’s a leg break. The only and best place for him is A&E. 

Absolutely. Any casualty from any incident would go to NHS A&E, BUPA don't accept emergencies! I've taken a few  top footballers and rugby players to LRI A&E, What happens after that I have no clue. Tigers and LCFC have top quality medical facilities, including full resus and an X Ray facility. If a player goes to hospital it's because they need extra treatment such as fracture closure or alignment and fixation.

Sittting here  probably like  thousands of others waiting for official news. Just looked at the time 1.40 am and said to myself time to hit the bed.....but then reality dawned that it’s only 12.40 as clocks go back tonight so persuading myself to stay up a while longer despite the tiredness in the forlorn hope that there maybe some good news....The human body and mind is weird cos I know I won’t sleep well tonight no matter what the official outcome but I need to know so badly as it’s like those involved are close family members.....

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Shocked and stunned by tonight's events, feel numb, so difficult not to fear the worst looking at the news reports. 

Whoever was onboard are a part of the Leicester City family. Our family. We can only support each other at what is going to be a devastating time for those families and our club. 

The messages of support from fans across the UK and world are immensely thoughtful, although have pretty much pushed me over the emotional edge. 

Until we know more certain details, we can only wish for the news to be positive. 

If the chopper was leaving the ground, it would only seem plusable that Vichai would be on it. 

The fact that there have been no reports of anyone seeing him or others after the crash (there were eye witnesses/fans around) it just can’t be good news. 

I guess it would just just be a case of understanding who exactly was in the helicopter before a statement is released. 

So gutted and sad right now. 

8 minutes ago, shen said:

I'm stunned. This is just surreal. I can't begin to think of the consequences of this. This is catastrophic and utterly crushing not to be able to help or support in any way. I hope all involved have survived this! 

So much frustration, chaos and deep sadness at this point will be affecting all the Leicester support and community .

An extremely honest post @shen and one which your fellow Leicester fans will embrace, respect and feel part of, and that will help in building a strong bond of support that will sustain the club and community through this tragedy. Stay strong.